baumer

Wednesday Box Office ERC (Legacy 3.1, Camp 2.6, Timothy, 2.3)

Well it's only 2% above The Campaign right now... that's kind of worrisome.

And the Campaign is above the Bourne Legacy. I wouldn't worry about it. Expendables will do well I'm sure. It's just one of those movies where presales won't tell the story. Edited by ECSTASY

Yea, it's strange - they are usually behind boxoffice.com, but sometimes they do have different movies listed.

I like the way you post these numbers. You can click on the movies and get the details.
  • Like 1

Gitesh is thinking 31m for Expendables 2. I really can't see it. I really can't imagine why this one would open to less than the first.If he's right (and I don't think he's the best prognosticator but still), then something is just wrong.

• Like 1

Gitesh is thinking 31m for Expendables 2. I really can't see it. I really can't imagine why this one would open to less than the first.If he's right (and I don't think he's the best prognosticator but still), then something is just wrong.

He is usually the most conservative predictor out there. Not a good sign.

I had a dream that Expendables 2 did 60M :wub: , Sparkle did 40M :blink: , ParaNorman did 25M :D , and Timothy Green did 5M :lol:

Sparkle? Sparkle at 40? I swear I didn't hear about this movie until I saw it on this board. I haven't seen any advertising as well. But if it does well good for it..I hope Timothy Green does well. Looks like a nice family flick.

Weekend Warrior predicted 32m. Not sure why they think it will be lower than the first. Not only did he predict 32m OW but he also gave it a final DOM take at around 85m! Even the first one had,like, a 2.9x.

I just don't think these guys have any clue how an R rated film starring guys like this, guys that appeal to an older crowd, could open so high. Predicting less than the original imo is just stupid.

I just don't think these guys have any clue how an R rated film starring guys like this, guys that appeal to an older crowd, could open so high. Predicting less than the original imo is just stupid.

You're thinking 45M+?