Gopher

Aug. 17-19, 2012 Studio Weekend Estimates (coming in...)

Yep, I'm using rational and logical arguments. Clearly I'm in non-stop meltdown mode over here. :)

If by rational and logical you mean made no sense the whole time and just rambled about nonsense then totally.
  • Like 3

Yep, I'm using rational and logical arguments. Clearly I'm in non-stop meltdown mode over here. :)

I think you lost rational and logical after you brought 9/11 into the discussion. ;)

I think you lost rational and logical after you brought 9/11 into the discussion. ;)

Why? Some of you are using a tragedy that just happened to justify your means. Why not use another too? Obviously there's no limits with some of you when it comes to being wrong. Edited by MovieMan89

I see you're still using name calling to hide the fact that you have no leg to stand on in your argument. Nice.

You ignore every logical and thoughtful post people have made...you just are purposely creating noise and posting nonsense so why bother with you anymore.

You ignore every logical and thoughtful post people have made...you just are purposely creating noise and posting nonsense so why bother with you anymore.

Well then step the fuck off. Obviously you have nothing intelligent to add here, so goodnight to you sir. :)

Why? Some of you are using a tragedy that just happened to justify your means. Why not use another too? Obviously there's no limits with some of you when it comes to being wrong.

Like I said before, you are the only one using the tragedy to pursue your agenda. Everyone, from posters, to respected sources, to the trades are saying that it had an effect on box office, which you seem to think is over because some film managed to hold onto 3M over a weekend.

Not quite sure what Movieman89 was arguing, but anyone off the street can tell you that 9/11 had a huge effect on the box office. I'm not even going to explain why. Just look up the weekend results on on BOM.

Edited by Gopher

Not quite sure what Movieman89 was arguing, but anyone off the street can tell you that 9/11 had a huge effect on the box office. I'm not even going to explain why. Just look up the weekend results on on BOM.

That's not what's being argued. 9/11 boosted the box-office (Spider-Man, Potter, Rings).

It's after midnight east coast and Nikke is more concerned Jay Leno laying off staffers then box office. I would not be surprised to see an even worse number tomorrow.