Gopher

Aug. 17-19, 2012 Studio Weekend Estimates (coming in...)

Rth gave a later number of $10-11m.

Yeah. I replied then I noticed there were 10 more pages to read through and I didn't have the time to go through it all at that moment. Well, 10.5m would get it 28ish.

Why? The storyline is so much more engaging than Season 5.

I felt like the writers/directors were trying to do much but I can see how everything going to pay off in the next couple of season. It gets good but then it slows down and then it gets good again. It is not like Season 1,2,and 4. My heart was pumping the whole time.

Thanks. :) I would, but with the upcoming change in my life, it's likely I'll be disappearing from the forums altogether for a while in a month.

After that lil' bombshell, this cliche seems most appropriate:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Thought TE2 had a chance at 40m. Under 30m would be kind of disastrous.As for the TDKR argument, all I'll say is that if it got 180-185m OW and had the same drops as it's having then it would have easily made 500m. So saying it had 'no chance' at such a milestone is silly.

Edited by Hatebox