• The Intouchables
    • Madagascar 3
    • Brave
    • Magic Mike
    • Beasts of Southern Wild
    • Ted
    • The Bourne Legacy
    • Total Recall

TASM has way more voted than I thought it would. Looking at the TASM thread, you would think this board hated it. I guess Jack just brought out the worst in everyone...

I think it was pretty divisive everywhere. It just seems that quite a few of the viewers who liked it really liked it.

I think it was pretty divisive everywhere. It just seems that quite a few of the viewers who liked it really liked it.

Shhhhh...you aren't allowed to say that people didn't like TASM. You are supposed to say that it's feedback is overall generally positive. Minority opinions don't matter!

The Dark Knight Rises has many flat out unintelligent moments

The whole Avengers movie is composed of unintelligent moments.Now I can't rember, but I will download the movie to point out the unintelligent moments. all of you will stop talking nonsenses.

The whole Avengers movie is composed of unintelligent moments.Now I can't rember, but I will download the movie to point out the unintelligent moments.all of you will stop talking nonsenses.

except Avengers is meant to be a lighthearted fantasy while TDKR is supposed to be "realistic" and "serious"