Impact

Whats your earliest movie memory?

God, I really have to think back. My mum used to let me and my sister watch Shirley Temple movies when were really little (under 5), those were probably my first, very vague, movie memories. I remember the song 'Animal Crackers' really well.The first time I remember going to the cinema was probably for The Care Bears Movie or The Goonies.

On TV, Smokey and the Bandit, I don't know if part II or III. At theaters, Mystery on Monster Island, a regrettable adventures Spanish movie, but with international cast (Terence Stamp and Peter Cushing). I watched it when I was 5 and I really enjoyed. But I watched it 20 years later and I must recognize how bad it is. Anyway I remember with pleasure my first movie :)

God, I really have to think back. My mum used to let me and my sister watch Shirley Temple movies when were really little (under 5), those were probably my first, very vague, movie memories. I remember the song 'Animal Crackers' really well. The first time I remember going to the cinema was probably for The Care Bears Movie or The Goonies.

hey, who is in your avatar? :)

At the theatres, first experience was Toy Story. Blew me away, as computer animation was a whole new game here.At home, the fondest memory I have with movies is watching John Carpenter's Halloween on VHS in my room alone when I was 8 or so. It scared the living crap out of me and led me to fall in love with the horror genre as a whole, as well as the Halloween series. I, of course, did this behind my mother's back while she would go to sleep, which made the experience all the more satisfying.

I really have no idea. Probably a Disney movie, early 90's, so maybe the Lion King or Aladdin or something?What's weird is I specifically remember my grandmother dragging me and my sister to see chick flicks, Julia Roberts movies to be exact, when we would sleep over her house. I remember she brought us to see Stepmom and Runaway Bride and I was so bored. Looking at their release dates now, I guess I was about 10 or 11 but it feels like I was younger.Oh and my parents have told me for years that they were horrified because I watched Silence of the Lambs when I was real young, like 4 years old. They thought I was asleep on the couch and then the next day I told them every detail of the movie. :lol:

Maybe the Lion King at theaters? I know I saw when I was young but I am not sure if it was from VHS or not?At home I have no idea, I guess I started to watch movies at home before I was 1 years old. Mom said it would always make me happy if someone but a movie in, i would stop talking and crying.