Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

You can't since neither is that great. And the Usual Suspects and Bryan Singer are just disgusting kind of overrated.

The Usual Suspects is one of the 4 greatest movies I ever saw. I don't know what you're watching. But Aladdin and Peter Pan are great as well. Certainly better than How To Train Your Dragon.

The Usual Suspects =one of the most predictable and one of the most overrated movies.

Opinions, opinions, opinions = what makes this site great!BTW, The Usual Suspects is a great movie B)
  • Like 2

The Usual Suspects is one of the 4 greatest movies I ever saw. I don't know what you're watching. But Aladdin and Peter Pan are great as well. Certainly better than How To Train Your Dragon.

That's why we have our own lists :PBut yeah, didn't like TUS at all. I was so hyped up to watch it and then it left me cold. As I said, don't like Bryan Singer at all. Seems very distant and underwhelming.To be fair, I do like Peter Pan and have Aladdin meshed up with its numerous sequels and prequels. Taking aim at my HTTYD love I see -_-

The Usual Suspects =one of the most predictable and one of the most overrated movies.

Please, I bet you also magically predicted *Massive Spoiler Alerts Below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Bruce Willis was a ghost, Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker, Soylent Green was people, and To Serve Man was a cookbook.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Three more, and then I'll start going two at a time.

32. Return of the Jedi

George Lucas, 1983

"A Jedi Knight? I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur."

Nominated for 4 Oscars

576 points

Synopsis: After rescuing Han Solo from the palace of Jabba the Hutt, the Rebels attempt to destroy the Second Death Star, while Luke Skywalker tries to bring his father back to the Light Side of the Force.

Trivia: At the time, the climactic battle in outer space featured more optical effects in one scene than had ever been previously committed to film.

#31 (...let's get this over with...)

31. The Avengers

Joss Whedon, 2012

"Hulk--smash."

589 points

Synopsis: Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

Trivia: The first film to gross $200 million in its first three days in the USA.

30. Apocalypse Now

Francis Ford Coppola, 1979

"The horror, the horror."

Nominated for 8 Oscars, won 2

591 points

Synopsis: During the on-going Vietnam War, Captain Willard is sent on a dangerous mission into Cambodia to assassinate a renegade Green Beret who has set himself up as a god among a local tribe.

Trivia: Francis Ford Coppola threatened suicide several times during the making of the film.

Now, we're getting somewhere ;)

#31 (...let's get this over with...)

31. The Avengers

Joss Whedon, 2012

"Hulk--smash."

589 points

Synopsis: Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

Trivia: The first film to gross $200 million in its first three days in the USA.

32. Return of the Jedi

George Lucas, 1983

"A Jedi Knight? I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur."

Nominated for 4 Oscars

576 points

Synopsis: After rescuing Han Solo from the palace of Jabba the Hutt, the Rebels attempt to destroy the Second Death Star, while Luke Skywalker tries to bring his father back to the Light Side of the Force.

Trivia: At the time, the climactic battle in outer space featured more optical effects in one scene than had ever been previously committed to film.

My second least favourite film on the list (after Citizen Kane), fucking Ewoks.