Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

Forgot to send in my list (I was working on it) but Drive and Margaret are firmly in my top 100. They're the newest films I have.

I've really wanted to see Margaret but I can't find it anywhere. Did you see the directors cut? People I've talked to who love the original version and say the DC is a substantial improvement. Edited by CoolioD1

I'm laughing out loud at the seething anger in this thread. I love it. I'll post the point totals for some movies people have been asking about.For the record, I would be interested in doing this again, but we should probably wait a year, or at least several months.

Good because I feel I dropped the all in some of my later selections. I should have taken this more seriously!

Goddamn that blows. This time our two lists combined for 180 points and we still couldn't get love from anyone else.

It showed up on someone's unranked list for 192 points (you two gave it 182). I unfortunately haven't seen it.

I've really wanted to see Margaret but I can't find it anywhere. Did you see the directors cut? People I've talked to who love the original version and say the DC is a substantial improvement.

I watched it the other night...it was...good. I was expecting this absolute masterpiece, which I didn't receive. I feel that it took on way too much for one movie. I don't regret watching it, though, if that makes sense.