Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

I'm going to try and make it diverse. But don't worry, even if you are not on the committee, your opinions and votes will count in a very big way.I'm not saying anymore. I'll leave it for a while.How old are you acsc?

• Like 1

The Elephant Man (1980) - 169 points (#174)To be honest I was tempted to change my own list to tamper with the results, but in the end I decided holding up a giant mirror to the forum's often questionable tastes would result in too much hilarity to pass up.

• Like 3

I think this list proves two things.

1. Majority of member population here is young and needs to see more movies that don't have legions of fans surrounding them. Yes, some classics are praised quite a lot, but most of these classics really do deserve that praise.

2. Recent does not equal better. Yes, subjective opinions, whatever. I totally expected TDKR to land on this list but I'm kind of shocked it made the top 25. I'll defend the movie more than most but it came out a fucking month ago, people.

Pulp Fiction is a nice #1 pick though.

• Like 3

I wonder how many people had Black Hawk Down other than me, since I alone gave it 94 points.And what about The Bridge On The River, "4815162342" gave it 100 and it's still not there, did anyone include it other than them.

How was Mean Girls not even in the top 200?

It was.

And how the fuck is DH2 near top 100 and DH1 not even in top 200? Dh1 is clearly the best Potter film.

Most people (myself included) who wanted the HP franchise represented probably didn't want to clutter their list with three or four or eight different films (no offense to anyone who did) and so just chose the finale.POA - 142GOF - 95DH1 - only 88 points

The lack of my number 2, Blazing Saddles and Airplane! are disgraceful ommisions!!!

I was shocked neither of those made it.Blazing Saddles - 129Airplane! - 163 (#182)