CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

If they do let's just hope they have a DP with experience shooting lesbians.

Am I the only one who momentarily forgot about the Network Notes thing and thought DeeCee was talking about literally shooting lesbians?

• Like 2

I don't venture into other forums on the board frequently so pardon me if I repeat thoughts.

Got caught up at a friend's house, his DVR had all episodes to date, and I really feel this show is coming together nicely. As Whedon structured shows frequently do, they are a slow boil. 

The back-to-back episodes where we got Agent Blake(Chitauri helmet), and then the last one with Agent Jasper Sitwell and the omg moment of Victoria Hand appearing. Didn't see that coming.

It's quite clear that Phil is aware that something is up, his catching of himself repeating the conditioned response to Victoria of "it's a...magical place" then the secret phone call to records speaks for itself.

I fully was annoyed by Fitz & Simmons the first 4-5 episodes but think something nice is developing for them now. 

Plus whomever's idea it was to have Skye walking around the bedroom in her unmentionables should be given a raise.

I don't often make time for shows as they air but since Tuesday is the TDW follow up I'm going to try. 

it was ok but meh on the thor tie-in , they wouldnt even show his pretty face for a nano-sec whyyyyyyy :(

heck when coulson said he got stabbed not even a quick flashback to loki doing it aww :(

we got the ship for a sec scene from TWD , was that even the same library didnt really look it 

ok apart from those quibbles it was ok , and boy did i laugh and go like duhhh at the hotel hallway scene , it def had the i have a scratch you have a scratch lets do something about it vibe, i laughed because of people saying they might hook up skye and ward blech 

so did coulson actually go to tahiti then?

After two really great episodes, this last one was a bit of a let-down for me. But, overall, I still like the series, and more, now that they have went into the characters a bit more deeply.

Still think Coulson is a LMD and Skye may be Contessa Fontaine's daughter. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentina_Allegra_de_Fontaine

After two really great episodes, this last one was a bit of a let-down for me. But, overall, I still like the series, and more, now that they have went into the characters a bit more deeply. 

Still think Coulson is a LMD and Skye may be Contessa Fontaine's daughter. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentina_Allegra_de_Fontaine

That lead me down the rabbit hole of Wikipedia to find this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fury:_Agent_of_S.H.I.E.L.D._(film)

This episode started out weirdly, but I love how they are now taking each episode to delve into a main character's past. Although, I would have liked to see a bit more continuity with Ward's character after the last episode. I was hoping for a less patient and angry Ward. He seemed to be his old self.