Jack Nevada

Visually Beautiful Movies

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NILdh7hl7ZM&hd=1

the most beautifull scene + the most powerful track in the entire series = the best potter scene.

I cry every time I watch it, actually I'm crying right now :blush:

POA is by far, the most magical HP movie. the only ones that came close were HBP and POS

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: looks like a painting

I hope you don't mean the picture, because that's a behind-the-scene picture LOL.

I watched Mulan today, and that movie has some beautiful imagery and colors in it.Most Disney-animations are beautiful, but the most gorgeous are5. Pinocchio4. Snow White and The Seven Dwarves3. Beauty and the Beast2. Sleeping Beauty1. Fantasia

I can't believe Hunger Games is in this thread. Nothinng about it is visually impressive. The CGI is bad(downright embarassing at times) along with the cinematography. And Lol @ chubby baby face Jennifer Lawrence.End of rant.

I don't think anyone was being serious about THG. And if they were, they don't understand what cinematography is. It wasn't just the special effects (that horrendous fire during the parade), but the cinematography during the forest scenes was absolutely atrocious. But the new director always makes his film look really good, so CF will probably be visually striking.
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone was being serious about THG. And if they were, they don't understand what cinematography is.

It wasn't just the special effects (that horrendous fire during the parade), but the cinematography during the forest scenes was absolutely atrocious.

But the new director always makes his film look really good, so CF will probably be visually striking.

I got the impression some were serious and others weren't. Regardless, I had to get that off my chest for good measure.

Maybe the shaky camera was used to try and hide how hideous the movie looked? Posted Image

Apocalypse Now!Blade RunnerRanBarry Lyndon (actually almost all of Kubrick films are a pleasure to watch)Most have been already been mentioned though.Some that aren't and i was really impressed by them areBronsonIn the Mood for Love2046AmelieThe White Ribbon

Those shots from "Valhalla Rising" are from the film?! In my recollection it had very dampened colours. The film itself sports a slooow pace and some short action scenes, in my opinion it does not offer much in any respect (entertainment, history, aesthetics, fun) with the exception of Mikkelsen as the protagonist who is in full-throttle Mifune mode through most of the story.