CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

It's not that much to make on it... I would finish it on a single day (that If i worked the whole day)... Still the movies would have to be added manually to avoid advertisements and stuff like that...

Only problem 4 me is not procastinating the creation of the site lol.

I really don't see why we need a separate site. I honestly joined this entire forum just for this game, but I've slowly grown to use the other boards, which I've started to really like. Sure, I still don't really know how to box office analyze, which is the main point of the forums, but I can still discuss movies intelligently with a variety of people, post reviews, etc. I don't really know any other movie forum online that's bigger than this, so it's nice. :)

Do I want to know?

:lol: I'm contemplating moving my apocalyptic disaster film up a weekend, to open the same weekend as Insurgent did last year, rather than Thanksgiving weekend, and I don't know if it'll clash with Celia.

4th week of January: Some movie that I am just saying.1st week of Feb: Another movie.2nd week of March: A movie!3rd week of March: A movie part 2the 58th weekend of the year: The best movie ever!February 30th: Some film;)

• Like 1

Just kidding, it's actually based on a famous novel. It's going to be a heavy drama. My yearly attempt for Oscar."For nineteen-year-old Celia, a slave on a Missouri farm, five years of being repeatedly raped by her middle-aged owner was enough. On the night of June 23, 1855, she would later tell a reporter, "the Devil got into me" and Celia fatally clubbed her master as he approached her in her cabin. The murder trial of the slave Celia, coming at a time when the controversy over the issue of slavery reached new heights, raised fundamental questions about the rights of slaves to fight back against the worst of slavery's abuses..."