CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

Just kidding, it's actually based on a famous novel. It's going to be a heavy drama. My yearly attempt for Oscar."For nineteen-year-old Celia, a slave on a Missouri farm, five years of being repeatedly raped by her middle-aged owner was enough. On the night of June 23, 1855, she would later tell a reporter, "the Devil got into me" and Celia fatally clubbed her master as he approached her in her cabin. The murder trial of the slave Celia, coming at a time when the controversy over the issue of slavery reached new heights, raised fundamental questions about the rights of slaves to fight back against the worst of slavery's abuses..."

:lol: I was actually kinda worried for a moment. Could I get Worlds Apart moved up a week please then?Edit: NVM, I saw your post numbers, I'll just put in the new release date when I post the film. Edited by riczhang

Well Spellforce 3 looks to win easily, but what will be number 2?

I expect Spellforce 3 to decrease because of how much the second one increased. That gives Starcraft: Fury of the Swarm an opening to overtake it (the first film grossed 301m and was very well received).

Wow, think of all the starving children that could've been saved with that budget. -_-

Meryl Streep's Save the Starving Children

Director: Harvey Weinstein

Genre: Drama

Date: December 31

Studio: Blankments Productions

Cast: Meryl Streep as herself

Music by: Meryl Streep's sister.

Runtime: 290 min

Tagline: Please.

Plot: Meryl Streep walks on screen, and begs for the moviegoing audience to donate money to starving children.

Theaters: 4,844

MPAA Rating: R for brief harsh language

Budget: $1

Do I win an Oscar?

Plot: Meryl Streep walks on screen, and begs for the moviegoing audience to donate money to starving children.

Do I win an Oscar?

Oscar #4 Hear she comes. :lol:

I'm so f--king scared about writing. At least all of my ideas are based on books or urban legends.

Just write, as long as you've planned it out properly, it should be fine. Oh, and my Steven Daldry film might be coming this year, but probably not now that I've got to write my newest blockbuster.

Do I win an Oscar?

Meh

I have:

Sean Penn on a chair

Sean Penn sits on a chair ranting.

In other news, I have the best preformance ever for both Mel Gibson and Jim Carrey-but the Oscars would never honor them :P

Do I win an Oscar?

No. You win a Razzie! "Golf clap, golf clap" :D