Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

7 hours ago, belblazer said:

DC in 2023:

Aquaman (March), Flash (June) and Blue Beetle (August). Hopefully Zatanna in November/December. 🙏

I think Batgirl will take that December spot since it has to release after Flash. Now we have a more balanced and solid 2022/2023 slate!

17 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Zatanna isn’t happening in Nov or Dec when WB already has Color Purple and Wonka for Christmas. Thanksgiving will probably go Barbie after these summer dates have been set 

Lot of damn family films November 2023. Paramount/Imagine’s Treehorn, Dreamworks’ Trolls 3, Paramount/Ryan Reynolds’ Imaginary Friend movie. There’s also the Disney tradition but it’s future is uncertain.

34 minutes ago, cax16 said:

They should release all the movies with incomplete and bad vfx just to keep some of you happy honestly. The entitlement is hilarious. 

Plus we're still getting two more DC movies this year (3 If you include super pets), on top of that we already got peacemaker and batman

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Notthereverseflash24 said:

Plus we're still getting two more DC movies this year (3 If you include super pets), on top of that we already got peacemaker and batman

I get people being disappointed about movies they’re excited for but we are just coming out of an awful 2 and half years with the pandemic (which is still going on). 

There’s been numerous reports online about vfx work being behind so if a movie being delayed because of covid is bothering someone then maybe that person should grow up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

They should release all the movies with incomplete and bad vfx just to keep some of you happy honestly. The entitlement is hilarious. 

As is the failure to understand the basics of the film business..like why it was bad idea to release Aquaman 2 within a couple of days of another huge filmr which also had a underwater setting.

Not sure I get why the  Flash was moved, though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cax16 said:

IDK about entitlement, but many of these problems were 100% predictable.

38 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

Nothing will ever be funnier than New Mutants releasing a WHOLE NEW TRAILER with a release date simply to push the movie back 3 days later. I was in tears that day 

Wasn't that Dark Phoenix which did that like a day or so later?

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

If The Flash had to be delayed because COVID made things difficult for the VFX team, that makes me wonder how Marvel managed to get NWH finished as quickly as they did. 

They used dark magic of course.