Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

They've finally confirmed Bill Damaschke is taking over WAG. I assume they'll release Coyote vs Acme and Toto in 2024 and 2025. Both are either completed or near completion and would fill some gaps which might appear if a few films have to be delayed. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

They've finally confirmed Bill Damaschke is taking over WAG. I assume they'll release Coyote vs Acme and Toto in 2024 and 2025. Both are either completed or near completion and would fill some gaps which might appear if a few films have to be delayed. 

The last 4 months of 2024 is barren for WB.

This is a business of artillery. We’re adding a lot of artillery here to the offering to get more viewers and the family engaged and excited about the amazing quality content that we have.”

Zaslav noted there are still big guns to fire: “We have more weapons. I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, I'm loading up the Uzis, I've got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher. We're ready for war"

Based as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

"We're fresh off of the historic, mega-success of Black Adam, which as The Rock has already noted, is one of the most profitable investments ever made by any company in any industry."

Edited by excel1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, WorkingonaName said:

Based as fuck.

I served in the US Army as a artilleryman, and Zaslev does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

It's not about how much artillery you have, it's about how accurate it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’d be cool if Cooper directed something tbh. Or I like the suggestion of Batman for brave and the bold (maybe act and direct ?)but I assume he’s older than what Gunn was thinking. 

I love how much he complemented Peacemaker. Love that show lol. 

1 minute ago, poweranimals said:

Well yes, but that doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the brand.

It’s one thing to try and inspire confidence, but every time Zaslav talks, it comes off like he’s overcompensating. I mean, does anyone actually believe that he cried watching The Flash? It would make sense if his goal is to boost the company’s stocks so he can sell it. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

It’s one thing to try and inspire confidence, but every time Zaslav talks, it comes off like he’s overcompensating. I mean, does anyone actually believe that he cried watching The Flash? It would make sense if his goal is to boost the company’s stocks so he can sell it. 

Why do have such dislike for Zaslav? Not every CEO can be Tim Cook or Bob Iger. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

Why do have such dislike for Zaslav? Not every CEO can be Tim Cook or Bob Iger. 

I’m not the one who came up with the theory that he bought WB so he could sell it. It’s just starting to make more and more sense to me. 

• Like 1