CJohn

The Peanuts Movie | November 6, 2015

Probably gonna have "Snoopy" somewhere in the title for the UK release. He's so popular, people have no clue what Peanuts is over here.

Here the kids show was called Snoopy and Charlie Brown. I am absolute sure they will go with the same title for the movie.

NI6EqXr.jpg

Wow, that looks good. Its not handdrawn, but its not full-blown 3D. Its a nice "soft 3D." I like it! Charlie Brown, the Peanuts gang and Snoopy are still pretty popular. If this is well made, I can see it being a biggg, leggy hit.

One advantage that Peanuts has over most other animations is that the brand is so old. Alot of our parents grew up with Peanuts with their parents, so I can see older audiences giving this a chance, especially if its warming and smart and not slapsticky and cartoonish. Pretty excited for this one.

• Like 3

Maybe, but Peabody will be in glossy Dreamworks CGI so may attract more of an audience. If Blue Sky has any respect whatsoever for this, it will be in 2D.

OMG, this so expediting. Is this in 2D animation? Cause if it is not then I doubt I will see it.

Still feel that way or liking what you see?

Edited by Jandrew

Still feel that way or liking what you see?

No I happy with.I was expecting shitty 3D animation.  You didn't see my club for it? 

Wow, that looks good. Its not handdrawn, but its not full-blown 3D. Its a nice "soft 3D." I like it! Charlie Brown, the Peanuts gang and Snoopy are still pretty popular. If this is well made, I can see it being a biggg, leggy hit.

One advantage that Peanuts has over most other animations is that the brand is so old. Alot of our parents grew up with Peanuts with their parents, so I can see older audiences giving this a chance, especially if its warming and smart and not slapsticky and cartoonish. Pretty excited for this one.

It should Charles Charles Schulz grandson is writing the screen play. Charles Schulz son is the executive producer. They are trying to capture the spirit of Charles Schulz's creation. 

• Like 5

It should Charles Charles Schulz grandson is writing the screen play. Charles Schulz son is the executive producer. They are trying to capture the spirit of Charles Schulz's creation.

I meant in the sense of something like Cloudy with a Chance or Hotel Transylvania. Thats not the type of slapstick Peanuts needs. Basically it doesnt need to feel like a saturday morning cartoon. I want it to be like the old Charlie Brown specials with modern 2014/15 elements, but since theyre keeping it in the fsmily, I dont think we have to wrry about that.

• Like 1