CJohn

The Peanuts Movie | November 6, 2015

A huge Peanuts fan, Every year to this day me and my dad make sure to get together to watch the Holiday specials when they air on TV. Even though i'm 21 years old i still love these guys. 

I gotta say I still went AWWW at the end of that teaser, I can't get past the 3D CGI animation it just looks a little weird. They got the voices down, music, and character traits all down but the animation. 

• Like 2

A huge Peanuts fan, Every year to this day me and my dad make sure to get together to watch the Holiday specials when they air on TV. Even though i'm 21 years old i still love these guys. 

I gotta say I still went AWWW at the end of that teaser, I can't get past the 3D CGI animation it just looks a little weird. They got the voices down, music, and character traits all down but the animation. 

Animation might me taking me to get used to but I did love the teaser. I huge fan of peanuts every since I was baby. I am excited for this. I am happy to see the character traits are down. I was worried this was going to be like Alvin. 

• Like 2

ooooooohhh 3D CGI seriously america??????? will you just let traditional animation die??? But it does look really really cute, so I won't complain.

Apart from Horton Hears a Who, I don't like Blue Sky Studios, but I'll keep my hopes up high, too bad we still have 20 months of waiting.

• Like 2

Gotta admit, I'm kinda rooting for this now

From CartoonBrew:

Posted Image

I used to read CB quite a bit but ever since Jerry Beck left and Amid Amidi in charge it's nothing but general negativity
  • Like 2

2015 is so gonna rock!

Avengers, Star Wars... and now...

PEANUTS!!!

My childhood is coming back.  If only Bugs Bunny and/or Mickey Mouse would make a movie, then everything would be good.

I can't wait!

*Schroeder playing the piano while Snoopy is dancing on top of it*

• Like 5