Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Probably a week only, I think...

About Monday or so I will take a look at the schedule and see if any scheduled films need to be finished and if any dates could use a filler. If so then we probably should extend a couple more days.

About Monday or so I will take a look at the schedule and see if any scheduled films need to be finished and if any dates could use a filler. If so then we probably should extend a couple more days.

I would love an extension. This week is a terrible week for me to try writing, so I'll only get Dawn finished by Sunday and have Next Dimension and one other film to write that I'd love to get to.

I would love an extension. This week is a terrible week for me to try writing, so I'll only get Dawn finished by Sunday and have Next Dimension and one other film to write that I'd love to get to.

I agree. I'm in Tech Week of a play right now, and I have no time to be writing until next Tuesday really, and I need Blue Beetle to come out this year to stay on schedule for Justice League...

Remember in Y31 of the BOM CAYOM when Creator and I kept making all those non-stop fillers?Fortunately, we're both older and wiser now. :)

Is BOM Box Office Mojo?

Me too, I need to make a plot for my animated film coming out in May, I'm thinking about renaming it :P Edited by etr906

Why, for example, the Presidents Weekend or the Memorial Weekend are marked but the Easter weekend isn't?

Because Easter Weekend is not a U.S. holiday but President's Day Weekend and Memorial Day Weekend are. Edited by 4815162342

Right... I have some free time and might push the work of To The Moon, The Story of Daniel Rigger and Heavy Rain and finish them for Y5... I just have to know for TSDR how many are using the following, and if they are available this year:Emma Watson, Liam Neeson and Guy Ritchie as Director.

Right... I have some free time and might push the work of To The Moon, The Story of Daniel Rigger and Heavy Rain and finish them for Y5... I just have to know for TSDR how many are using the following, and if they are available this year:Emma Watson, Liam Neeson and Guy Ritchie as Director.

I intended to use Liam Neeson in a film, but I have to finish First in the Nation and Where? before I can start on that movie.If it looks like I won't have time to work on the Neeson film, Isolation, I will give you a heads-up here.
  • Like 1

I never get trick or treaters at an apartment.I will probably just be doing 3 films this year, as I'm already doing the actuals and I'm not very fast at this game compared to you guys as it is.