71 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I feel betrayed by WB. If it was out on blu ray I could be watching this tomorrow. This movie is going to look so good on blu ray. 

I was thinking about being a Fishnets in the Cloud Atlas thread. I made liek 2 comments on how this film was going to suck and I was going to make more reason on why the film was going to suck. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 1

I feel betrayed by WB. If it was out on blu ray I could be watching this tomorrow. This movie is going to look so good on blu ray. I was thinking about being a Fishnets in the Cloud Atlas thread. I made liek 2 comments on how this film was going to suck and I was going to make more reason on why the film was going to suck.

At least you have oogieloves!

The most magnificent and ambitious project in years. I've seen this film quite a few times, and it's an absolutely astonishing achievement on every level. Brilliantly scripted, powerfully acted, and beautifully made, Cloud Atlas is so unique in every sense of the word. The six stories all connect seamlessly (which is a HUGE praise for the filmmakers as editing this film must have been a huge undertaking) and carry enough power to truly make the viewers feel for the characters. 

Years from now, this will be looked as one of the best epics of the decade, and deservedly so. It's not afraid to pull its punches and deals with issues in humanity and morality with tenderness and conviction. The last fifteen minutes of this film broke my heart. Ah, one of my favorite film experiences I've ever had. 

Walking out of the screening, I was in a slight state of shock and my mind was racing. I was not the same exact person once the film ended, and I can give no higher praise than that.

A+

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 4

The most magnificent and ambitious project in years. I've seen this film quite a few times, and it's an absolutely astonishing achievement on every level. Brilliantly scripted, powerfully acted, and beautifully made, Cloud Atlas is so unique in every sense of the word. The six stories all connect seamlessly (which is a HUGE praise for the filmmakers as editing this film must have been a huge undertaking) and carry enough power to truly make the viewers feel for the characters. 

Years from now, this will be looked as one of the best epics of the decade, and deservedly so. It's not afraid to pull its punches and deals with issues in humanity and morality with tenderness and conviction. The last fifteen minutes of this film broke my heart. Ah, one of my favorite film experiences I've ever had. 

Walking out of the screening, I was in a slight state of shock and my mind was racing. I was not the same exact person once the film ended, and I can give no higher praise than that.

A+

:worthy:

• Like 1

Finally a bluray release date!

Scumbag Scott... Tells us there is a release date, but doesn't tell us what date it is so we have to go and look ourselves. :P

May 14, 2013.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

I HATED this movie. It was all over the place. Had to sit through 2.5 hours of crap with one simple freaking message. We're all connected. Thanks for the narrow-minded message Wachoski Siblings! I could not have had a less pleasant movie experience than this one. The only thing I enjoyed about this movie was the visuals.

D-

• Like 3

I went into this movie expecting not to like it but somewhere between this pointless epic, I had a lot of fun.BHowever just to add, all this talk about This movie being snubbed at the oscars is going a bit too far. I think it was snubbed with editing and score, but people who bring up the visual effects really have no idea what they are talking about. If an argument can be made for the VFX in this movie, a better argument can be made for Total Recall, which had far better effects.

I HATED this movie. It was all over the place. Had to sit through 2.5 hours of crap with one simple freaking message. We're all connected. Thanks for the narrow-minded message Wachoski Siblings! I could not have had a less pleasant movie experience than this one. The only thing I enjoyed about this movie was the visuals.

D-

We all have our own opinions, but my goodness, what a shame that you couldn't see the brilliance of the film.

• Like 2