AniNate

Box Office Theory's Most Anticipated Films

1) Man of Steel2) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug3) Star Trek Into Darkness4) The Hunger Games: Catching Fire5) Thor the Dark World6) Iron Man 37) The Wolverine8) Ender's Game9) Revenge of the Sith 3D10) The Little Mermaid 3D

1) The Hunger Games: Catching Fire2) Oz3) The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones4) Warm Bodies5) The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug6) Pacific Rim7) Star Trek: Into The Darkness8) Ender's Game9) Oblivion10) The Wolverine

Edited by Jimmy

1. Iron man 32. Anchorman: The Legend Continues3. This is the End4. Pacific Rim 5. Man of Steel6. Elysium7. A Good Day to Die Hard 8. Now You See Me9. After Earth10. The Place Beyond the Pines11. 300: Rise of an Empire12. Red 213. Star Trek: ID14. The Wolverine15. Monsters University16. Despicable Me 2

1. Iron man 32. Anchorman: The Legend Continues3. This is the End4. Pacific Rim 5. Man of Steel6. Elysium7. A Good Day to Die Hard 8. Now You See Me9. After Earth10. The Place Beyond the Pines11. 300: Rise of an Empire12. Red 213. Star Trek: ID14. The Wolverine15. Monsters University16. Despicable Me 2

Yay for your first post being a post in this thread! Not weird at all.

• Founder / Operator

1. Star Trek Into Darkness2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug3. Man of Steel4. Untitled David O. Russell Project5. Iron Man 36. The Hangover Part III7. The World's End8. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire9. Elysium10. Monuments Men

Edited by ShawnMR