A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

3 minutes ago, meriodejaneiro said:

Just one question (mere curiosity).

Why do you start every word with capital letters? It makes it a bit difficult to read your posts (in fact, i end up not reading them).

Hmmm ... This is my style ... I always do this ... but From now on i will post my comments in normal style ..  :) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

Hmmm ... This is my style ... I always do this ... but From now on i will post my comments in normal style ..  :) 

LOL. noooo. I didn't want you to change your stile at all. Just was curious about why you did it that way (could be an issue with your laptop/phone keyboard). Feel free to keep it your way!!!

Just me I find it more difficult to read sentences where all the words start with a capital letter. The sentence doesn't flow, 

8 hours ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

What is chasing the dragon anyway? i don't know these chinese movies.

Lol. Then spend a few minutes googling.. no matter what this a China box office subforum; let’s give some respect to local movies instead of just worried about how Hollywood / Bollywood movie does there. Just a friendly reminder :)

Also chasing the dragon is from director Wong Jing; who is actually best known for his comedic roles/movies in Hong Kong decades ago, but went out to direct a series of crap movies in the past decade. Chasing the Dragon (first movie) was Wong Jing’s First solid movie in the past few years; with nominations in the HK film awards. It stars Donnie Yen (Rogue One/xXx: Return of the Xander Cage) and Andy Lau. The first one was a surprised hit and had solid WoM.

Wong Jing filmed the 2nd one; and wanted to carry on the momentum and had confidence in it; but WoM so far seems meh - not doing well in Southeast Asia this time as well. First one was quite bonkers in Southeast Asia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sunny Max said:

Yeah, id rather to see you type comments normally rather than like some foreigner who’s just a beginner with grammar. 🙂

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Knock It Off 1

8 hours ago, meriodejaneiro said:

LOL. noooo. I didn't want you to change your stile at all. Just was curious about why you did it that way (could be an issue with your laptop/phone keyboard). Feel free to keep it your way!!!

Just me I find it more difficult to read sentences where all the words start with a capital letter. The sentence doesn't flow, 

its Ok my dear friend ...  :)  but i have changed it already  

• Like 1