A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Well, I think Sunday might make around 240m.

Depends what you're looking for when you say "make up for it". 

Overall this is a very good result, aiming for 2250m 5 day opening week, around $340m ish. Domestic looks to win the title for biggest OW in a single market.

fuck my english ..... oh god i wasnt saying that :(

Edited by john2000

4 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

today is really crazy. My roommate who never saw any MCU movies told me he just booked tickets with other classmates. There are so many people like him that would help EG to hit single day record.

No offense but that's blasphemy!

It's like buying a book and going straight to the last chapter. I will never understand these kind of people.

10 hours ago, POTUS 2020 said:

29m p/h would be great. 12-1300 has faked us out everyday. Hopefull 13-1400 will comfirm and be a bit higher

For now, 29×9 hours left. 261m 

633m

There wont be much of an exening bump today. 1400 matinee may match 1900.

Lol. Both 12-1300 and 13-1400 were fake outs again at 29m p/hr. Both hours are usually smaller than 1400-1500. Much different run

4 hours ago, Agafin said:

The movie's WOM is obviously incredible but its presales are so high and it has already burnt off so much demand that I don't think it will see PS multipliers above 2.5 until next weekend at the earliest. @POTUS 2020 you really need to revise your May 1 PSm on those charts, I don't think it'll reach the 3x you're expecting.

May 1 is a saturday on steroids. With demand burn it should still do 400m with the way PS are going.

Increasing 30% again today. At 49m now

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

North America OW to China OW....

”I thought you were a formidable machine but you’re dying, like any man...” ;)

My (and many others) bold estimates were around USD260-290M 5 days OW. The fact that it seems to surpass USD300M is truly amazing.

And, when 1-4 May holiday arrives, China will probably reach USD500M before NA does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justvision said:

My (and many others) bold estimates were around USD260-290M 5 days OW. The fact that it seems to surpass USD300M is truly amazing.

And, when 1-4 May holiday arrives, China will probably reach USD500M before NA does.

? i cant see how?  endgame will have made over 500 by next week dom hell around 550 at least . the us ow is looking at 350 so lets say 100 sec weekend(it will make more than thatn) and also iw made from mon to thursday 80 million that means that eg can make 100 from mondey to thur

Edited by john2000

Moderation 

Please be careful with any tweets or links you post that they don’t contain spoilers.  A tweet on the previous page contained a spoiler in the attached video. We have assumed it was inadvertent. Please be careful. 

Regards

BOT Staff

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

China: Guys in BOT, please give me a break.

North America: Yep, you guys have me. Why not try bullying me.

What?

Do you need support?

Edited by terrestrial