A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

25 minutes ago, mredblood said:

I think it is very slow in the night on weekday, so 90M should be the first target

It just needs to average at 6.3 mil/hr for the next 2 hours and another 5 mil made in total for the last two hours of the day. It was at 12 mil/hr for the last two hours so doable if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, efialtes76 said:

-4° Celsius in Beijing.

Thank you a lot. Someone mentioned its / was very cold in ... the north-something during the weekend? And that someone read in another forum about ppl not leaving home there (to a degree) or so, hence my question.

10 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

First "disappointing" day but according to Maoyan, Aquaman was 86.4% of the market on Monday - even higher than during the weekend.

Wan, Momoa, Heard and co saving December.

So I'm guessing external factors are the reason why today was disappointing. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Edited by lorddemaxus

41 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

First "disappointing" day but according to Maoyan, Aquaman was 86.4% of the market on Monday - even higher than during the weekend.

Wan, Momoa, Heard and co saving December.

not even "disappointing" consideirng Sun was inflated with only 16% drop. Even 2x multi opposed to 2.5x+ won't "disappoint" me, considering it's near the stratosphere compared to expectatoins.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 4