Title Opening Day Box Office - mil Douban Maoyan
  西游伏妖篇2 The Demons Strike Back ¥ 350 5.5 8
  大闹天竺 Buddies in India ¥ 185 3.5 7.7
  功夫瑜伽 Kung Fu Yoga ¥ 132 6.2 8.9
  乘风破浪 Duckweed ¥ 67 6.7 8.9
  熊出没 Entangled Worlds ¥ 66 6.7 9.2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polaroids said:

Half of what a Hollywood blockbuster movie would have, so the effects are okay considering.

Ow yeah, and they had to do a lot of them, atleast so it seemed from the trailer. It does suck they didn't get a bigger budget. But it's probably hard if it doesn't get a big realse around the world.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Polaroids said:

Half of what a Hollywood blockbuster movie would have, so the effects are okay considering.

Watching Midnight show of JTTW2 here in Singapore, will let you know how i feel after the show.
Have you watched it? I am not planning to watch Kungfu Yoga at all, will not support the box office of a scam, a man without integrity. Doesn't matter how good/bad a movie is, Jackie Chan's integrity(or lackof) is a turnoff.

25 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

Watching Midnight show of JTTW2 here in Singapore, will let you know how i feel after the show.
Have you watched it? I am not planning to watch Kungfu Yoga at all, will not support the box office of a scam, a man without integrity. Doesn't matter how good/bad a movie is, Jackie Chan's integrity(or lackof) is a turnoff.

I'll watch it when I can.

I think Jackie is talented and there's a reason he became a superstar but I really can't remember the last time he released a genuinely good film. All he does is chase the box office and spout CCP propaganda. It gets tiring and you're left to wonder why people still support him especially when he isn't as good an action star as before (because of age) and he doesn't fill in that gap by just being a good actor in good movies period. Skiptrace in particular was an abomination.

2 minutes ago, Polaroids said:

I'll watch it when I can.

I think Jackie is talented and there's a reason he became a superstar but I really can't remember the last time he released a genuinely good film. All he does is chase the box office and spout CCP propaganda. It gets tiring and you're left to wonder why people still support him especially when he isn't as good an action star as before (because of age) and he doesn't fill in that gap by just being a good actor in good movies period. Skiptrace in particular was an abomination.

Jackie was very good in Karate Kid.