A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

Based on internet hype One piece is second most popular film these time only behind the way of water in China,this IP is super popular in China since 2008,2009,at least the most of young people and student around me know what One piece is and it got so many fans,it’s not Naruto level’s popularity but the fanbase is right up there,so this one have slight chance to beating Your Name record

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Based on internet hype One piece is second most popular film these time only behind the way of water in China,this IP is super popular in China since 2008,2009,at least the most of young people and student around me know what One piece is and it got so many fans,it’s not Naruto level’s popularity but the fanbase is right up there,so this one have slight chance to beating Your Name record

Oh the irony of one piece being big in china

I can see ¥500M+ happening for RED 

Maoyan page shows that RED's trailer has 15x likes more than Avatar 2's trailer. Additionally, 10x more comments than Avatar 2.

All-Time Biggest Anticipated Japanese Film with 611K, Weathering With You is 2nd with 386,510.

Should defeat Your Name (¥575.71M) and Stand By Me Doraemon (¥529.16M) if WOM is good.. 

If ER was atleast better, this film would have ended with $350M WW

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Issac Newton said:

I can see ¥500M+ happening for RED 

Maoyan page shows that RED's trailer has 15x likes more than Avatar 2's trailer. Additionally, 10x more comments than Avatar 2.

All-Time Biggest Anticipated Japanese Film with 611K, Weathering With You is 2nd with 386,510.

Should defeat Your Name (¥575.71M) and Stand By Me Doraemon (¥529.16M) if WOM is good.. 

If ER was atleast better, this film would have ended with $350M WW

By far the best the best movie I’ve seen this month. Although to non anime viewers, it’ll probably look like a Tsunami of Unnecessary Dopamine. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

By far the best the best movie I’ve seen this month. Although to non anime viewers, it’ll probably look like a Tsunami of Unnecessary Dopamine. 

I really hate people who can't understand the world outside Hollywood (Infact they never try ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ) 

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF