baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

Monday is observed as Veterans Day in the U.S. The actual holiday falls on Sunday but most have Monday off. Lincoln Sqaure IMAX is sold out till Monday morning.Thurs: 2.5MFriday: 30MSaturday: 27MSunday: 21M78M OW + 2.5M Thurs = 80.5MSo we're looking at borderline 80M for the weekend?What if Saturday has an increase? Is that even possible?

Shawn thinks it is.

Liking the weekend estimate for WiR but that Friday week over week drop is disappointing. Hopefully it'll get a hefty Saturday bump. And and 82M weekend for Skyfall? Hard to not to be pleased with a 20% bump from the last movie. If only EX2 had done as well. Now that was disappointing..Taken 2 just keeps on chugging. Taken 3 on the drawing board?

Liking the weekend estimate for WiR but that Friday week over week drop is disappointing. Hopefully it'll get a hefty Saturday bump. And and 82M weekend for Skyfall? Hard to not to be pleased with a 20% bump from the last movie. If only EX2 had done as well. Now that was disappointing..Taken 2 just keeps on chugging. Taken 3 on the drawing board?

No doubt
  • Like 1

Idk wtf happened to EXP2... Was there any logical reason it did not open bigger than the first?The only thing that comes to mind is that after July 20th, the summer Box Office was a disaster.

Idk wtf happened to EXP2... Was there any logical reason it did not open bigger than the first?The only thing that comes to mind is that after July 20th, the summer Box Office was a disaster.

I dont want to go down that road again...A dark time at the BO
  • Like 1

Novelty factor wore off by the 2nd time unfortunately. I say that as a fan of EX2. But the truth is, it felt special the first time, and when you're trying to hype it up a 2nd time, it's not as easy to make it feel special again

Thanks for that target on my back, buddy. :lol: :wink:

Haha....you are the man here Shawn...I was just telling him that your analysis dictates it will, so it is possible. :)