baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

Well I have to admit, a 90M weekend for this is quite impressive, but it also tells me that the general audience didn't care for the other 2 Craig BOND movies as much as SKYFALL.. Better marketing for this then the other 2??? Or was SKYFALL simply better overall then the other 2 movies????

I'd go with better marketing and longer gap

I don't think SkyFall will drop that much against Twilight. If anything I don't even see the hype for Twilight being that big. New Moon still holds the biggest pre-hype atmosphere of the bunch. It will do outstanding midnight's but from there it will act just like the other movies. No records and no legs.

• Like 1

I don't think SkyFall will drop that much against Twilight. If anything I don't even see the hype for Twilight being that big. New Moon still holds the biggest pre-hype atmosphere of the bunch. It will do outstanding midnight's but from there it will act just like the other movies. No records and no legs.

I agree with the hype not being that big. I mean, I understand the previous ones didn't have the much of a hype and still did alright, but I really think as this one is the finale, it should have much more hype then the previous ones?I mean look at HP, that had much more hype then the ones before it. It just isn't really there for BD2 Edited by blenderbus