Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.  The spoilers just hit Tumblr.  To quote Yeezus, "This is bad, real bad Michael Jackson.  Now I'm mad, real mad Joe Jackson."   The Sunday drop on this is gonna be a DISASTER.   

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.  The spoilers just hit Tumblr.  To quote Yeezus, "This is bad, real bad Michael Jackson.  Now I'm mad, real mad Joe Jackson."   The Sunday drop on this is gonna be a DISASTER.   

PM a link 

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

Does the third act go full Aronofsky and feature the kaiju performing a satanic ritual that involves eating babies?

• Haha 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

Does the third act go full Aronofsky and feature the kaiju performing a satanic ritual that involves eating babies?

I would honestly prefer that.

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I remember thinking it would actually happen during the first movie as I was watching it and when it didn't happen I thought "if there's a sequel that's an obvious way to go". Funny that I was right. Not sure why people are angry about it though? Going that route just makes sense to me.

Just now, Arlborn said:
  Hide contents

I remember thinking it would actually happen during the first movie as I was watching it and when it didn't happen I thought "if there's a sequel that's an obvious way to go". Funny that I was right. Not sure why people are angry about it though? Going that route just makes sense to me.

I’m angry because it sounds DUMBBBBBBBB and I don’t like it.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Arlborn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Cause that's not the only spoiler.

5 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

PM me please lmao

5 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Can you send me a PM, please?

• Like 1

Can you please not talk spoilers even using tags in this thread? Some of us actually looking forward to this movie and dont need things spoiled by people who aren't even gonna go watch it.

Edited by Treetanic
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

Can you please not talk spoilers even using tags in this thread? Some of us actually looking forward to this movie and dont need things spoiled by people who aren't even gonna go watch it.

Seems like the only films that are "protected" against spoilers in this board are the big superhero films. >:( 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StevenG said:

Seems like the only films that are "protected" against spoilers in this board are the big superhero films. >:( 

yeah dont know why the mods think its okay. If I was posting that stuff in the Avengers thread they would take notice. How come @DeeCee

As for "I feel like I've seen the whole movie from the trailer" yeah well I could say exactly the same thing for Marvel movies as you know exactly whats gonna happen, doesn't mean I'm going to seek out specific plot points and post them in thread to upset everyone.

Edited by Treetanic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh, and warning - if you post a spoiler in this thread and it negatively affects my experience of the movie, I WILL find out spoilers for your favourite upcoming superhero movie and spoil it for you.

• Thanks 1