#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Quite possible. Skyfall just showed all the signs of the Star Trek of 2012.

I went into the theatre expecting to see something fresh and different. Quite disappointed when I came out. There was nothing new about film. Pretty much a mindless action flick.

I think people should wait for Friday numbers before writing Skyfall's obituary. It made over 5 million on both Thursday and Friday. I think there is a good chance Nikki is either getting the wrong information or she is using wrong multiplier.

• Like 1

I think people should wait for Friday numbers before writing Skyfall's obituary. It made over 5 million on both Thursday and Friday. I think there is a good chance Nikki is either getting the wrong information or she is using wrong multiplier.

It's got to be the wrong multiplier. I've given it every multiplier from The Immortals to QoS and I end up with at least 42 million every time.

We need something to do since we've already talked at length about Twilight's "midnight" performance. ;)

It's a big weekend and we're eager to jump the gun on everything. :lol: But if that Skyfall number is true then I honestly will have a meltdown. I think I predicted about 50% more than that.

It's a big weekend and we're eager to jump the gun on everything. :lol: But if that Skyfall number is true then I honestly will have a meltdown. I think I predicted about 50% more than that.

Yeah, that Skyfall number would be terrible if true. I highly doubt its legitimacy. Around 6 hours from now we'll have a clearer picture.

By tomorrow morning, it may be time for a "What went wrong" thread about BD Part 2.Maybe the breakup really did have an impact...To do less than Part 1 is really an epic fail.

Can't quite wrap my head around something being wrong with a film that looks to open to 130M. It is not quite like a drop off on PA4 levels.