Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

My big suggestion is that you should should have a known actor headlining as Picard and Picard should be early to mid 40s (Patrick Stewart was 47 when Season 1 debuted). For the rest of the cast you should look through younger (30s) supporting film actors and TV leads.

• Like 1

I don't think it's wise to have a fantasy and a sci-fi epic opening the same day. Planeswalkers will be huge and has been moved several times. It's staying put. Obliteration is better off facing Bond audience wise or open in July, plenty of good spots still up for grabs.

I just checked and the first one did 115m. Did it get amazing reviews and have huge legs after flopping on its opening?

I just checked and the first one did 115m. Did it get amazing reviews and have huge legs after flopping on its opening?

It had okay reviews-the complaint was about its long runtime. It opened on Thanksgiving weekend so that is why it had pretty good legs.

Voyage to the Stars - May 20 (GFI animation. Very well-received and high-grossing in CAYOM 1.0. Will try it out again here)High Life (title will definitely be changing, most likely, but for now this will be fine) - September 16**You guys got the Holidays this year. Be thankful. But maybe we can finally see a 200m+ September release.

• Like 1

I'm doing actuals next year so I kinda don't want to release Avarice just so someone else could do the actuals for it, but I don't want to wait till Y7 for it either.

I'm waiting on a Last Six sequel for Y8. :P Nirvana was a lot more popular, so a Y7 wait would be fine, I'd think.

Voyage to the Stars - May 20 (GFI animation. Very well-received and high-grossing in CAYOM 1.0. Will try it out again here)

There's nothing wrong with it and I'm sort of doing it myself next year anyway...but isn't it a bit lazy to just re-release CAYOM 1.0 films that you know were already successful/acclaimed? I mean I could just release Lorwyn, The White Tomb, Ravnica, Kronstadt, Wind & Fire, The Have-Nots and Aether next year and slay the box office and awards but it would be a huge cop-out, like playing a greatest hits version of CAYOM. But I suppose if you do it with only a few films per year and change them up a bit it's ok....I'm "re-releasing" a reworked Nova in Year 6 anyway.

There's nothing wrong with it and I'm sort of doing it myself next year anyway...but isn't it a bit lazy to just re-release CAYOM 1.0 films that you know were already successful/acclaimed? I mean I could just release Lorwyn, The White Tomb, Ravnica, Kronstadt, Wind & Fire, The Have-Nots and Aether next year and slay the box office and awards but it would be a huge cop-out, like playing a greatest hits version of CAYOM. But I suppose if you do it with only a few films per year and change them up a bit it's ok....I'm "re-releasing" a reworked Nova in Year 6 anyway.

I've been re-releasing many films, but since I lost all of them, I've just rewrote them all. Most have turned out much better (the most obvious example being Black as Night, which wasn't popular and was forgottable in CAYOM 1.0 but here won BP and the Critical Consensus). I only re-release 1-3 films per year, all changed because of no scripts being saved.