Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Now that Drake's moved to May we have 4 blockbusters in a row. :lol: Gonna be such a shit show. Oh, and CJohn you might want to reconsider Digimon. There's a movie that targets pretty much the same demographic the week before.

I may also move it to December again :lol:

Guys, I'm definitely going to be releasing more blockbusters, too. Don't take up every date or I will give you wars you may not want to deal with. And I plan something for the Holidays as well.

It's all about who gets there first. When you do, you can sit back in a recliner and relax.I came in where there were already 5 pages :lol:

There's already Sci-Fi, a Fantasy Children's book adaptation, and another children's book adaptation in November.

Then people should back off from December. There are plenty of films that could open easily in the summer. I don't see why should I move my film when the first film had the same release date. Edited by Alfred Unchained

Then people should back off from December. There are plenty of films that could open easily in the summer. I don't see why should I move my film when the first film had the same release date.

The only movie that could possibly move is Digimon. Both of the other movies were released in the same weekends in Year 4.

July 8th - Hollow EarthNovember 18th - EriduHollow Earth is a big blockbuster, Eridu is a Lars Von Trier film set in space and in the distant future. Nov 18th is when it goes wide, I'm not expecting it to be huge because his films never do much but the subject matter/scope is massive so you never know.

Edited by Hunch

Wasn't Hollow Earth a film you were going to do in the old CAYOM but you never got to it?

Yeah...hopefully history won't repeat itself lol. That's why the three movies I'm announcing I already have an outline and summary for. Edited by Hunch