Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

It's not being a Debbie Downer, it's facts. Regular Show has about 3 million viewers an episode. Assuming each of them went out to see the movie, that's about $21M, I'd think. In summer, that goes down since people would rather go see event movies then a cult cartoon's movie. January, September or April would be great for it; May and July would be the worst months you could choose for it.

It's not being a Debbie Downer, it's facts. Regular Show has about 3 million viewers an episode. Assuming each of them went out to see the movie, that's about $21M, I'd think. In summer, that goes down since people would rather go see event movies then a cult cartoon's movie. January, September or April would be great for it; May and July would be the worst months you could choose for it.

I had nothing planned for May.Plus, I said I would start the advanced schedule. Just because I go offline doesn't mean you replace my position.

Waaay earlier than usual for this.Avarice - July 15 (this is the sequel to Nirvana, which made 420m domestically).

Ugh..... That date's already taken..... If you really insist on the date, I'll move my film since I've already gotten Thanksgiving and 1st week of May. Edited by riczhang

Ugh...so is every other date I want. It's not my fault you guys started this so damn early and left me with no time to fight for the date of my choice.

I'll move my movie to 4 November. It's more of a Christmas/Holidays movie anyways.

Grrrr, again I´m one of the latest because I´m from Austria... grrr....December 16th - Obliteration (sci-fi epic directed by Jonathan Nolan)October 14th - Day Z (horror drama directed by the Coen Brothers, inspired by the popular ARMA2 mod)February 5th - Sons of War (thriller)July 22nd - Untitled Superhero Movie (based on a fictive comic set in a futuristic US in the 1950s.) (not sure if I get this ready for Y6)

• Community Manager

I thought it would begin during actuals. In fact, I wish I'd been reminded earlier.

There is no real set time that the Advanced Schedule is announced. But be glad that the Advanced Schedule exists now. For a large portion of the old CAYOM, there wasn't one.

• Community Manager

Well I guess I'm f--ked this year because of this scenario...

You have MLK, Labor Day and I see many June and July dates open. You even have a movie in May (although considering the movie, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets competition). Maybe you didn't get your first picks (and frankly, most of you your movies scheduled aren't ever going to be your first pick in any given year), but it's not exactly like you're anywhere near a bad spot.