RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

I still want to see Flight, but I imagine it being the most slow and boring courtroom drama one could possibly envisage. So there's a CGI plane crash in the beginning. What could follow it?

It is not about court rooms at all. Go watch it and see for yourself. It is a very good movie.

I still want to see Flight, but I imagine it being the most slow and boring courtroom drama one could possibly envisage. So there's a CGI plane crash in the beginning. What could follow it?

Without totally spoiling what it's really about, I'll just say it's a character study movie. And definitely not really about what the trailers make it look like.

Nope, it's not that at all. Go see it, it's very entertaining. I don't think you'd describe it as "slow-paced".