rickoshe4830

your favorite movie that made 400+ domestic adjusted for inflation?

That is a hard list to come up with. Top 5 favorite $400m+ DOM adjusted

Doctor Zhivago

Lawrence of Arabia

Titanic

Star Wars*

*Almost chose Bridge of the River Kwai and The Godfather over Star Wars. Would have been Rear Window, but it is not at $400m adjusted yet.

Not necessarily the best 5, but my favorites to watch.

• Like 1

That is a hard list to come up with. Top 5 favorite $400m+ DOM adjusted

Doctor Zhivago

Lawrence of Arabia

Titanic

Star Wars*

*Almost chose Bridge of the River Kwai and The Godfather over Star Wars. Would have been Rear Window, but it is not at $400m adjusted yet.

Not necessarily the best 5, but my favorites to watch.

You have different tastes to me, but I absolutely love Rear window :) . It is my favorite Hitchcock's movie and one of my favorite movies ever. Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest2. The Dark Knight Rises3. Toy Story 34. The Dark Knight5. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King6. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring7. Spider-Man 28. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith9. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers10. Shrek 211. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl12. Spider-Man13. Avatar14. Titanic15. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

This is the list of them I have seen. 39/95Toy Story 3Finding NemoThe Lord of the Rings: Return of the KingPirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's ChestPirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black PearlThe Lord of the Rings: The Two TowersStar WarsThe Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the RingThe AvengersThe Dark KnightThe Sound of MusicTitanicTransformers: Revenge of the FallenShrek 2The Hunger GamesHome AloneAvatarJurassic ParkThe Sixth SenseIndependence DayThe Dark Knight RisesSpider Man 2Mary PoppinsHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneThe Lion KingReturn of the JediThe Empire Strikes BackOne Flew Over the Cuckoo's NestThe Jungle BookMen in BlackSnow White and the Seven DwarvesSleeping BeautyTwisterSpider ManBatmanGoldfingerThe Phantom MenaceAttack of the ClonesRevenge of the Sith

Edited by BK007

Out of my 4 favortie movies of all-time (which I can never rank in order), only 1 of them hit the magic $400M mark. Back to the Future II, The Usual Suspects, and Casablanca all missed that mark. Therefore, my number 1 is easily Forrest Gump.To get my list, I am going to go back to my list of the top 100 films of all-time. I will pick the top 5 $400M movies that I voted for in order, and that will be my list. If anyone needs to see the list of all movies adjusted for inflation, here it is:http://boxofficemojo...me/adjusted.htm1) Forrest Gump2) Return of the Jedi3) Back to the Future4) Gone With The Wind5) The Avengers

Edited by Walt Disney

1) The Empire Strikes Back2) The Return of the King3) The Dark Knight Rises4) Revenge of the Sith5) Return of the Jedi6) The Fellowship of the Ring7) The Two Towers 8) Star Wars9) Avatar10) Spider-Man