Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

The premise does not sound like a Summer film, almost sounds more like a film trying to get a Oscar.

Edit: Did not see that its a sci/fi-horror, just saw a little bit of it.

Edited by Impact

No. I like her, but I'm just saying she had her chance to be something really great and she blew it. She got totally out-everything by Jennifer Lawrence.

Hollywood can be big enough for two talented and appealing starlets. Though an Emma/JLaw movie should definitely happen.

Weird, Emma recently dropped out of the Cabaret revival due to schedule conflicts for early 2014, I assumed Crimson Peak was the reason since that is supposed to be filming then, but now she'd had to drop CP too, what else is scheduled for that time frame, or did something else get moved?

Maybe she has something big lined up. Star Wars is supposed to shoot early next year. There is POTC5 as well and I think she will do fine opposite Depp if she is willing to take a chance.

No. I like her, but I'm just saying she had her chance to be something really great and she blew it. She got totally out-everything by Jennifer Lawrence.

There is enough room in Hollywood for a dozen young actresses. It is the older actresses who face problems with ageism and sexism. Emma's problem is that she isn't taking chances . She has carried at least one movie on her own so she is safe and she needs to get out of her comfort zone to be taken seriously. She will be fine either way.

She's a terrific comedian as seen in Easy A, Zombieland and CSL but I think she could have chose some more interesting movies. Maybe Birdman is a new step forward

She stole the show in The House Bunny too. And they say she was brilliant in Paper Man in a role which differs from her usual sassy comedic characters. That's the only Emma Stone movie I haven't watched yet. I wanna watch it so bad!

Mia > Emma

Yes, in the alternate universe where DC has successfully launched their multi-movie spanning "Justice League" series, Iron Man tanked in 2008, Channing Tatum is box office poison, Jennifer Lawrence is a washed up nobody, and Taylor Kitsch is the second coming of Christ! 

• Like 1

Yes, in the alternate universe where DC has successfully launched their multi-movie spanning "Justice League" series, Iron Man tanked in 2008, Channing Tatum is box office poison, Jennifer Lawrence is a washed up nobody, and Taylor Kitsch is the second coming of Christ! 

:lol:  :P

Not the biggest Mia Wasikowska fan, find her a bit bland tbh. I am actually surprised how much prestige projects she gets.

I am still waiting for the ultimate red-head showdown, a movie with

La Chastain

&

Amy Adams

&

throw Deborah Ann Woll in there for good measure too.

Emma Stone is probably the best at comedy, she has a natural talent for that. Seems easy for her.

She has yet to find a part where she will show us her acting chops in a drama where her puppy dies and she s very upset about it..

Edited by The Futurist

Maybe she has something big lined up. Star Wars is supposed to shoot early next year. There is POTC5 as well and I think she will do fine opposite Depp if she is willing to take a chance.

There is enough room in Hollywood for a dozen young actresses. It is the older actresses who face problems with ageism and sexism. Emma's problem is that she isn't taking chances . She has carried at least one movie on her own so she is safe and she needs to get out of her comfort zone to be taken seriously. She will be fine either way.

Eh, ... no thanks ...