Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

This is an interesting discussion. Let us suppose that Mia is a better actress than Emma but Emma is a bigger box office draw. Who will you hire for a movie like this ? This movie probably isn't going to win Oscars and even if it were to compete for awards I refuse to believe that an experienced actress like Emma Stone is so bad that she cannot be a part of this ensemble. This argument actually goes for a lot of actors/actresses and movies. Just because an actor X is somewhat "better" than actor Y doesn't make them a better choice for a movie. Basically, I am saying that it was Emma Stone who ditched this project because she has something better lined up.

This is an interesting discussion. Let us suppose that Mia is a better actress than Emma but Emma is a bigger box office draw. Who will you hire for a movie like this ? This movie probably isn't going to win Oscars and even if it were to compete for awards I refuse to believe that an experienced actress like Emma Stone is so bad that she cannot be a part of this ensemble. This argument actually goes for a lot of actors/actresses and movies. Just because an actor X is somewhat "better" than actor Y doesn't make them a better choice for a movie. Basically, I am saying that it was Emma Stone who ditched this project because she has something better lined up.

Maybe Emma Stone is just busy for this project and decides to leave it.

Maybe Emma Stone is just busy for this project and decides to leave it.

That is exactly what all the news sites are saying, schedule conflicts. Nobody seems to know yet if it's a new project or if one of the ones she's already signed on for being moved. If the latter, it would probably be the Cameron Crowe or Woody Allen projects, those are 2 of her personal favorites (she said she actually burst into tears the first time she met Crowe a couple years ago) and I don't think anything would keep her from doing those 2 movies.

That is exactly what all the news sites are saying, schedule conflicts. Nobody seems to know yet if it's a new project or if one of the ones she's already signed on for being moved. If the latter, it would probably be the Cameron Crowe or Woody Allen projects, those are 2 of her personal favorites (she said she actually burst into tears the first time she met Crowe a couple years ago) and I don't think anything would keep her from doing those 2 movies.

Could be Woody Allen project. I don't think Crowe project will move to 2014.

Stone probably refused to do nudity and apparently this movie is full of sex and violence. She's kind of a prude if that's the case. Then again, having seen candids of her in a bathing suit, she doesn't have much of a body to show off.

The first part is probably correct, Emma said her father wouldn't speak to her for 2 weeks after her appearance on Medium because of his disapproval of the way she had to portray herself, as for her body, apart from being a bit slender everything looks fine to me.

Screen capture from Medium and a bikini candid:

Posted Image Posted Image

The first part is probably correct, Emma said her father wouldn't speak to her for 2 weeks after her appearance on Medium because of his disapproval of the way she had to portray herself, as for her body, apart from being a bit slender everything looks fine to me.

Screen capture from Medium and a bikini candid:

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's nothing there. No muscle definition either.

• Like 1