DAR

The thread for people who can like more than one film franchise

You need movies like twilight. You need movies like that so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So… what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Twilight, don't have that problem. Twilight, always tell the truth. Even when Twilight lies. So say good night to the bad guy!

• Like 2

Made. My. Day.You guys are talking non-sense. Every one knows that Twilight is the best franchise ever!

The answer is clearly I Know What You Did Last Summer. How can you even compare Twilight to something like I Know What You Did Last Summer? To hit someone in the middle of nowhere and find "new" and "inventive" ways for people to know about it in sequel after sequel. It's truly a franchise that can keep on going. I am waiting for the new one where a Squirrel in the road is the killer. Edited by Walt Disney

The answer is clearly I Know What You Did Last Summer. How can you even compare Twilight to something like I Know What You Did Last Summer? To hit someone in the middle of nowhere and find "new" and "inventive" ways for people to know about it in sequel after sequel. It's truly a franchise that can keep on going. I am waiting for the new one where a Squirrel in the road is the killer.

I am not sure about that. I may have to go with the Leprechaun series. I mean he goes to space and even goes to the hood twice. He has kind of done it all ;)
  • Like 1

I am not sure about that. I may have to go with the Leprechaun series. I mean he goes to space and even goes to the hood twice. He has kind of done it all ;)

Every franchise goes to space though. It's the cool thing to do. Jason went to space in Jason X. James Bond went to space in Moonwalker. Even the Muppets went to space. Where I come from, you ain't a cool franchise unless you've gone to space.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpaHawFLUk Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

Every franchise goes to space though. It's the cool thing to do. Jason went to space in Jason X. James Bond went to space in Moonwalker. Even the Muppets went to space. Where I come from, you ain't a cool franchise until you've gone to space.

So does that mean we can expect to see Pirates of the Sea of Tranquility in the next few years?
  • Like 1

Just think how much better films could be with .....in da hood, after the title.
  • Like 1

well...this thread is interesting. I don't really like fan wars if I can help it.but there is a list of some of my favorite franchises1.Star Wars2.Lord of the Rings/Hobbit3. Marvel.4.DC5.Disney Animations6. Most things Nolan Dark Knight Rises/Inception (BB & DK were good but overated imo)7.Star Trek (J.J. Abrams only)8.Avatar9.Hunger Games10.Narnia (the books are better then the movies)