iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

Well, that was before the move to 3 films. Probably budget is gonna increase a bit but in return they get another billion or thereabout out of it.

I think WB is saying $200m per before rebates. PJ has mentioned he's covering any additional production expense for the third film because his deal with WB was they'd let him do 48fps if he didn't go over budget.

But it's an interesting phenomenon. Who's willing to fess up that they hate the LOTR series and they want it to fail?

LOTR is a cure for insomnia to me but I did predict The Hobbit would open to 110M this weekend. I was caught by the hype surrounding and overestimated it like a fanboy even though I'm not a fan at all of the property. How ironic...I should have listened to my hater side and lowballing it big time. I would have been right. :lol: Edited by dashrendar44

H1 matinee trade is quite good, I can't be assed working anything out atm, beach is calling :) it could be 27-30 but all depends on evening and other factors see how it looks later

So basically you don't know. Thanks for that. :P Edited by Elessar

H1 matinee trade is quite good, I can't be assed working anything out atm, beach is calling :) it could be 27-30 but all depends on evening and other factors see how it looks later

Beach? I envy you! I must move somewhere where I can swim in real water (not pool) around the year not just in summer.