filmnerdjamie

Tuesday Numbers (12/18)

It's the next two week's daily's (during the holidays) that will make or break all the targets people are setting for The Hobbit. Quite honestly I thought it could fall a little or be flat at best today - often openers are, so any kind of increase is just fine, nothing more nothing less - fine.Next week between Mon and Tues it'll increase over 100% !In other news:Lincoln (awesome again)SF (see above)Looking forward to seeing Lincoln when it comes to the UK in the new year. Considering the subject matter it'll be interesting to see how it does WW.

It, along with all movies, will plummet on Christmas and NY Eve. Then they will get huge bumps on both Christmas and NY Day. Ifit follows IAL it will be at about 4.8 mill come Christmas Eve and then about 10.5 for Christmas Day.But if it follows FOTR it will be at about 7.7 for Christmas Day. Edited by baumer

An Unexpected boring BO RunThat s the problem with The Hobbit, it s just ... there ...No passion, no hate, just hairy dwarves walking and walking in beautiful settings ... with no sense of danger or adventure ... and a Gollum extended cameo.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 3

An Unexpected boring BO RunThat s the problem with The Hobbit, it s just ... there ...No passion, no hate, just hairy dwarves walking and walking in beautiful settings ... with no sense of danger or adventure ... and a Gollum extended cameo.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amen.

Dispassionate likeness is how I`d describe overall feeling for the movie when you remove extremists on both sides.

Yeah..... I don't see anyone going crazy over this and see it again and again. Once would be enough for GA, twice would be enough for LOTR fans.