Wadey Wilsoney

Stupidest Movie Moments

The Dark Knight Rises-Why not just nuke the city and get it over with? Stupidest thing I've seen in a movie all year.

I think Bane wanted to draw it out so Bruce would suffer longer and the world suffer longer.  I do not why every movie does this.

Like Why did Loki just attack Earth soon as got the cube but instead he decide to get caught instead.

Why didn't the Green Goblin just kill MJ instead of having Spider Man choose? Honestly if was evil he could been like "Spider Man I just killed your girlfriend  throws dead body at Spider Man. 

Star Wars why did not the Death Star II just use the superlase to end the battle on moon on Endor?

Kill Bill vol. why not just shoot The Bird instead of burying her alive. 

The Terminator II why not just back more in the past to kill Sarah Conner? Go back to year the year 1970. Ten years letter she knows what a Terminator is and how to defeat them. 

• Like 1

Just caught the end of Batman Forever. A few things-So Gotham either already had a metal island which can raise or lower. Or the Riddler was building it in plain sight and nobody questioned it. While also building a giant version of his mind blender thingy.-Gotham must sell a lot of ? shaped lighting fixtures, door knobs, patches.-When Riddler and Two-Face are playing Battleship, Riddler is wearing a dark green suit and his hair is in a flat top. After Robin is captured, the Riddle shows up to face Batman in an all white glitter unitard and his hair is in a wild tussled and moussed look.So when did he have the time to change and do his hair?

Star Wars why did not the Death Star II just use the superlase to end the battle on moon on Endor?

Because if the Death Star II blew up Endor it would destroy its own protective shield generator, which would have resulted in the same core-run that kills it in the movie.

• Like 2

I think Bane wanted to draw it out so Bruce would suffer longer and the world suffer longer.  I do not why every movie does this.

Like Why did Loki just attack Earth soon as got the cube but instead he decide to get caught instead.

I dunno, maybe destroy the Avengers from the inside and the remnants of SHIELD by crashing the Helicarrier so no Earth superior forces could counter attack by the time Chitauris invade earth. It never occurs to you that preventing any earth ripost is much smarter before launching the Chitauris attack? :rolleyes:

Because if the Death Star II blew up Endor it would destroy its own protective shield generator, which would have resulted in the same core-run that kills it in the movie.

Oh god, it's so obvious I don't know how one could come with such a dumb question in the first place. :wacko:

Yeah, blow your own shield generator and blow a moon you gravitate around...No chance that you'll end up burning into the ensuing explosion force field, Empire is dumb at times but not THAT dumb.

Edited by dashrendar44

I dunno, maybe destroy the Avengers from the inside and the remnants of SHIELD by crashing the Helicarrier so no Earth superior forces could counter attack by the time Chitauris invade earth. It never occurs to you that preventing any earth ripost is much smarter before launching the Chitauris attack? :rolleyes:

But by the time he got the cube nobody was joining the Avengers. Hulk did not want to join and same with Iron Man. Thor had came to earth yet. Loki could have made a quick attack or just blow Tony house he was sleeping. 

• Like 1

But by the time he got the cube nobody was joining the Avengers. Hulk did not want to join and same with Iron Man. Thor had came to earth yet. Loki could have made a quick attack or just blow Tony house he was sleeping. 

You forgot about the Iridium bit Loki needed to stabilize the tesseract in order to activate the portal so he got to steal the device in Germany where he get caught. By this time, Banner, Cap Am, Stark and Widow have joined the initiative.

Don't worry, Whedon thought about that potential plot hole to jam Loki's plan and let the heroes join together.

Edited by dashrendar44

You forgot about the Iridium bit Loki needed to stabilize the tesseract in order to activate the portal so he got to steal the device in Germany where he get caught. By this time, Banner, Cap Am, Stark and Widow have joined the initiative.

Don't worry, Whedon thought about that potential plot hole to jam Loki's plan and let the heroes join together.

By he got caught on purpose. I thought Loki could disappear? SO why get caught on purpose.  I never understood why villains got caught on purpose. 

By he got caught on purpose. I thought Loki could disappear? SO why get caught on purpose.  I never understood why villains got caught on purpose. 

Because by the time, he was in Germany, he knew about the Avengers being initiated...Loki is kind of overzealous and desperately vain. For him, his triumph would have been more dazzling as boasting forever about his glory, (claiming Earth as his prize erasing any kind of hope) if he could seed mischief and crush every single one of them all at the same time, hit them at the very core to neutralize them lastingly (Helicarrier, Coulson's death). It's part of his character traits and what will be the cause of his demise.

Edited by dashrendar44

That wasn`t stupid. That was badly filmed but it wasn`t stupid. What was stupid is that Sam got married to a girl after jumping into bed with Frodo and 6 other men. Like, WTF?More stupidity from the same film-maker:The Hobbit"OK, lets stay on the trees until Eagle Taxi picks us up. Rabid wolves can`t climb. Get rabid tigers next time, suckers, muahahahaha""Fuck, no. Albino Orc, who I thought was dead though why I thought he died from hand-cutting is one of world`s biggest unsolved mysteries, is alive as you could see coming from miles away, so I`m gonna fight him and rabid wolves, not that I stand a chance but fuck it, I`ll get to run and yell in slo-mo with overblown epic score in the background, muahahaha bitches!"King Kong"Mayday,mayday, we are attacked by giant deadly buzzflies whatever flying insect. Does anyone have a gun? Please shoot those fuckers off our faces point blank. Cause there`s no way you can accidently kill any of us, like, totally no."The Lovely BOnesThe whole fuckin movie.

When did Sam jump into bed with Frodo and six other men? Are you referring to that same scene? If so, that is incorrect as it was only Merry and Pippin who jumped in the bed. Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli all just stood at the foot of the bed.

Iron Man: Why doesn't Tony just use another wrist missile to blow up Stane at the end of the film?

The ensuing explosion would've probably killed them both.

I think his armor was damaged.

Plus this.

Edited by C00k13