Plain Old Tele

Weekend numbers thread (close between TH and DU 31.5-31 so far)

:lol: You're kidding right? You told me to put a quote praising you so since the beginning of November till just now I had "Fake is a box office god, we are all unworthy of his infinite knowledge" or some shit like that. ;)

Oh really? I am flattered. :)We had another bet, remember? TH1 vs TA WW.

Fake, you`re pwned. MovieMan89 (I refuse to call him by that fad movie, he`ll come around eventually) found your weak spot which is THG understimation,like, huge mofo underestimation, and is clobbering you with it. Serves you right for turning coat on your TH Under Shriekapoo Club.

You serious, babe?

ha,ha, MovieMan pwned. I bet he insisted TH would top TA because OS was going to be like half of Avatar or something.

I may have. :P To be honest I don't remember ever officially betting on that with Fake. I thought we just talked about it. If I'm wrong though, point me to it Fake.

I may have. :P To be honest I don't remember ever officially betting on that with Fake. I thought we just talked about it. If I'm wrong though, point me to it Fake.

I`m pointing you to Fake. Nobody tries to take down my men Hiddlesworth and not get pointed to Fake.

ADF says Django budget is $89 mio. I don`t know where they got the info but they sound confident. $60 mio for LM and $89 mio for DU:http://awardsdailyforums.com/showthread.php?31479-Box-Office-Thread-Winter-is-Coming&p=1529869#post1529869Either way, DU should clean up $100 mio by the end of next week or something and it`s a gravy train from there.

Fuck yeah, Leo has a nice line-up of directors he worked with - Scorcese, QT, Nolan, Spielberg, Cameron, Scott, Eastwood, Luhrmann, Mendes. He needs to add Bigelow, Fincher, Whedon,????

Until he becomes the new Iron Man or something like that, I don't see Leo working with Whedon.