Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

The thing that was good about TCM is everything once they get to the slaughterhouse. The ending was kind of cool and I give the film high marks for going in a completely different direction than most remakes/reboots/sequels to horror films. But there are just too many silly plot pieces (the carnival is the biggest).

Edited by baumer

The thing that was good about TCM is everything from the slaughterhouse. The ending was kind of cool and I give the film high marks for going in a completely different direction than most remakes/reboots/sequels to horror films. But there are just too many silly plot pieces (the carnival is the biggest).

Once I saw the carnival bit in the trailers/tv spots is when I knew this was going to be bad. But I will still probably see it for free this weekend.
  • Like 1

I'll say the same thing. Did people really expect that? All predictions I saw were for TH: AUJ or DU being number one.

Yes, there were people saying this could open close to the Biel remake. Most estimates seemed to be in 14-18 milliion range but some peope did expect it. Edited by RyneOh1040