Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

I'm going to get Wonderstruck on my computer hopefully today. Its currently hand-written, and its the only film with a full plot summary that I'll release this year. The rest will be fillers.(Though I may do a 4Chan sequel. That Best Documentary win was amazing :D)

Edited by Alpha

Next Monday would work best

Now by "Next" Monday you mean 1/28 right? People use the term "Next (Insert Day)" differently though the most common one is that it means the particular "day of the week" the comes after the most imminent one.

Now by "Next" Monday you mean 1/28 right? People use the term "Next (Insert Day)" differently though the most common one is that it means the particular "day of the week" the comes after the most imminent one.

Yes the 28th

Digimon will be pushed to Year 7. It is official now. I won't have time to finish it because I have lots of works and exams in the next few weeks.

Edited by CJohn

Digimon will be pushed to Year 7. It is official now. I won't have time to finish it because I have lots of works and exams in the next few weeks.

If so, then the holidays would be the worst case scenario. Sonic and Julius Caesar will be bulldogs, and then there's Chronicles Of Narnia holding over from November.