The Stingray

Which genre should Quentin Tarantino tackle next?

Which genre should QT tackle next?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which genre should Quentin Tarantino direct next?

• Action
    • Animation
    • Biopic
    • Comedy
    • Documentary
    • Family
    • Fantasy
    • Film-Noir
    • Horror
    • Musical
    • Romance
    • Sci-Fi
    • Superhero film

Quentin Tarantino has entirely become his own genre in Hollywood. Django is not a western and IB is not a War/WW2 movie.I get what you're saying though, so I'd like to see him do a "scifi" movie. I'd throw a kitten against a wall to see that.

AgreedSci Fi movie by Quentin Tarantino would be epic.

*sniff sniff* Smell that, ya'll? Thats the smell of butthurt.

Well, I`ll get my satisfaction when all PJ`s post-TH movies flop and all TH actors movies flop and especially when I Frankenstein flops. So a bit of a butthurt is nothing compared to bliss that comes after. Gosh was I happy when TLB crashed and burned. And I know that meh reviews for TH and no major noms sting those ugly idiots.So yeah, lots of things to be happy about. Edited by fishnets

Also, when have I been 'gushing over The Hobbit like it was the second coming of christ'? I have written like 5 posts about The Hobbit after seeing it, and I dont think I ever reached iJack levels of masturbatory nerd ecstasy. I dont think The Hobbit is the second coming of christ, I just think its a fantastic time at the movies. In my opinion. I have adapted this idea of not shitting on people for liking movies I dont. It feels good.

I have adapted this idea of not shitting on people for liking movies I dont. It feels good.

You should adopt the idea of not shitting on people for NOT liking movies you do too. Because

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE FISHNETS GET OVER IT GAAAAAAAH

is shitting on my dislike for TH, PJ and stupid Z-list cast may they remain Z-listers.
  • Like 1

You should adopt the idea of not shitting on people for NOT liking movies you do too. Becauseis shitting on my dislike for TH, PJ and stupid Z-list cast may they remain Z-listers.

I wasn't shitting on you not liking TH, I was shitting on you constantly banging on about the same fucking thing with no variation or reason. You have to realize yourself that you keep repeating yourself an awful lot