BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

4 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Why not? Joker and Endgame did that in 2019. Lion King (2019) did 25% more than that. At this point, given all the presales records and holiday timeframe, you'd think you would stop underestimating NWH lol. 

I'm talking about the admissions, no marvel movie not even AEG (4.6M admissions) has exceeded 5 million admissions so I was just saying no, NWH will not exceed 5 million admissions in Spain, and even the €30M seems complicated to me, let's aim for €20M-€25M. Again, I'm not pessimist or optimistic, I'm realistic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPLC said:

I'm talking about the admissions, no marvel movie not even AEG (4.6M admissions) has exceeded 5 million admissions so I was just saying no, NWH will not exceed 5 million admissions in Spain, and even the €30M seems complicated to me, let's aim for €20M-€25M. Again, I'm not pessimist or optimistic, I'm realistic.

Who cares what the past marvel movies have done? There’s no rule that it can’t beat endgame by 10% in admits 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Who cares what the past marvel movies have done? There’s no rule that it can’t beat endgame by 10% in admits 🤷‍♂️

I think NWH will overtake AEG ... nowhere.

So it would suddenly be that NWH beat AEG in Spain.

EDIT : Sorry NWH will beat AEG in KSA for for reasons that everyone knows.

Edited by LPLC
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, LPLC said:

I think NWH will overtake AEG ... nowhere.

So it would suddenly be that NWH beat AEG in Spain.

EDIT : Sorry NWH will beat AEG in KSA for for reasons that everyone knows.

I bet it beats endgame in at least one developed market.

I agree with @LPLC. NWH won't beat AEG anywhere except KSA. In fact in developed markets make it 60-75% of Endgame in most places. 

Also even Raimi franchise won't come close to EG today. That was a different time. Longer theatrical windows, Lesser movies, Lesser superhero movies.

Heck even Raimi films couldn't manage to beat 1st one. Similarly Potter, LoTR films kept on falling over the years.

EG would be easily over 6M+ in 2000s.

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 1

10 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I agree with @LPLC. NWH won't beat AEG anywhere except KSA. In fact in developed markets make it 60-75% of Endgame in most places. 

Also even Raimi franchise won't come close to EG today. That was a different time. Longer theatrical windows, Lesser movies, Lesser superhero movies.

Heck even Raimi films couldn't manage to beat 1st one. Similarly Potter, LoTR films kept on falling over the years.

Ehh you've already admitted to being bias against this because you don't feel/understand the hype. Can't rely on you to accurately prognosticate on this one, unfortunately. 

Edited by VenomXXR
  • Thanks 1

Good to have some healthy disagreements, let’s just see how it goes ;)   

But thinking it will only get 60-75%ish when PS are firmly ahead of endgame in some places+Xmas seems a little weird. Being too defensive about endgame and thinking NWH looks bad personally may have you underestimating NWH legs I think. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Endgame is beatable in some markets.

Look at No Time To Die kicking End Game out of the UK top 5 of all time, with ease. 

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Endgame is beatable in some markets.

Look at No Time To Die kicking End Game out of the UK top 5 of all time, with ease. 

We are talking about MCU film beating EG. Other films can beat EG, no issue.

TLK, Frozen 2, Toy Story 4 in 2019 itself beat EG in many markets. Even Joker.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

We are talking about MCU film beating EG. Other films can beat EG, no issue.

TLK, Frozen 2, Toy Story 4 in 2019 itself beat EG in many markets. Even Joker.

Yeh it would be nice for Marvel fans if this could beat EG in at least some countries. MCU seems to have hit diminishing returns. Big time. 

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

14 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh it would be nice for Marvel fans if this could beat EG in at least some countries. MCU seems to have hit diminishing returns. Big time. 

Bruh. the film is literally gonna do double of previous spidey film in many markets. You can't compare with A:EG and say it hit diminishing returns.

Thor 4, DS2 will again increase a LOT from their previous film in their franchise. BP 2 is perhaps to big replicate in US but overseas should beat BP 1 handily.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1