baumer

4 day weekend estimates (Feb 15-18) pg 13

I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Its a free country, baumer.

Your opinion that she should not be happy or successful because she's fat? Yep, nice opinion. Well my opinion of you is that you are an asshole. It's just my opinion and seeing as I too live in a free country, I can express that you are an asshole.

Your opinion that she should not be happy or successful because she's fat? Yep, nice opinion. Well my opinion of you is that you are an asshole. It's just my opinion and seeing as I too live in a free country, I can express that you are an asshole.

Of course. Its your right.

What did you expect me to say? That I'm reporting you to the D.M.W.?

I mean, lets not get excited when you're trying to extort a working man.

IDENTITY THIEF 23.40 -32% 70.69SAFE HAVEN 21.43 New 30.26ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH 16.07 New 16.07BEAUTIFUL CREATURES 7.46 New 10.00SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK 6.09 -5% 98.46MAMA 2.80 -34% 68.28ARGO 2.23 -6% 126.89LINCOLN 1.68 -10% 176.27DJANGO UNCHAINED 1.49 -35% 156.98QUARTET 1.33 +42% 6.91

What did you expect me to say? That I'm reporting you to the D.M.W.? I mean, lets not get excited when you're trying to extort a working man.

Disliking someone's success based on what they tip the scales at is asinine imo.