Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The final final scene should be 

the Tywin murder as that best signifies the fall of House Lannister, perfectly mirroring the decimation of the Starks in S3 E9. Yes, I know E9 wasn't the season finale but still.

And I would've also preferred if Rains of Castamere had been played over the credits after Tywin's death scene instead of Joffrey's.

• Like 1

The final final scene should be 

the Tywin murder as that best signifies the fall of House Lannister, perfectly mirroring the decimation of the Starks in S3 E9. Yes, I know E9 wasn't the season finale but still.

And I would've also preferred if Rains of Castamere had been played over the credits after Tywin's death scene instead of Joffrey's.

They could do it again

Wonderful episode. Love crazy Lysa. Jon's death blow to that guy and Ghost killing Rast were both OMG EPIC. And Lena Headey's work thus far has been really on point this season, hope she gets some recognition for it. Although I completely agree with Westeros.org, we need to start calling her UnCersei by now :lol:

Good episode overall, a bit slow in the middle, but the Craster's Keep action ramped it back up.

I imagine non-readers everywhere are freaking out over Dany deciding to stay in Meereen and learn how to govern.

Good episode overall, a bit slow in the middle, but the Craster's Keep action ramped it back up.

I imagine non-readers everywhere are freaking out over Dany deciding to stay in Meereen and learn how to govern.

We were to

and the way it turned out proves everyone was right

I liked that they brought up Oberyn's 8 daughters, though they could have mentioned their (at least the 4 older ones) reputation. They also could have mentioned Dornish inheritance laws in that in Dorne Myrcella would have inherited instead of Tommen since she is older.

• Like 1

I liked that they brought up Oberyn's 8 daughters, though they could have mentioned their (at least the 4 older ones) reputation. They also could have mentioned Dornish inheritance laws in that in Dorne Myrcella would have inherited instead of Tommen since she is older.

I liked the fact that they kept the Yunkai and Astapor storyline but I am a little worried about Stannis going to Braavos, how did he get there so fast

I liked the fact that they kept the Yunkai and Astapor storyline but I am a little worried about Stannis going to Braavos, how did he get there so fast

Braavos is about the same latitude as the Vale.

Posted Image

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

The live commenting at westeros.org is priceless with all of them delighting in the Lysa Crazy Train

Speaking of which I was surprised they revealed

That Lysa murdered Jon Arryn at Petyr's request and that he told her to blame the Lannisters in her letter to Cat

Because all of that comes from the final regular chapter of the book.

The live commenting at westeros.org is priceless with all of them delighting in the Lysa Crazy Train

Speaking of which I was surprised they revealed

That Lysa murdered Jon Arryn at Petyr's request and that he told her to blame the Lannisters in her letter to Cat

Because all of that comes from the final regular chapter of the book.

Better to build up her crazy now I suppose though I am curious to the lannisters running out of gold

because I know Kevan said they still had tons of it left and could pay back all the debts if they wanted

No Tyrion in the ep - major fail!  :angry:

Lysa hiliarity made up for that tho  :lol:

well at least we get the trial next ep!

ugh ep 9 ep 9

Im more excited for ep 10  ;)

my poor Lannisters  :therethere: 

Edited by Tauriel

Okay episode it was nice to see Arya again. Im just not interested in Bran at all.

Bran is probably my least favorite part, but mostly because I don't care for the wonder twins. Bran and Hodor are fine though, if not a little boring. Hopefully there's some payoff soon.

Edited by Orestes