Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

So... Is Stannis actually dead? I sincerely hope so. To drag out his arc any further would be silly. Stephen Dillane has been awesome.... Probably my favourite performance this season.

Also, my phone autocorrect Stannis to 'A Tennis'. Every time.

• Like 2

If Jon Snow and Stannis is dead and Sam has gone South, who carries out anything up North? 

Clearly one of the three will be back.

Jon Snow and Stannis will both be back next season like The Mountain.  We don't see Stannis die and Jon Snow's blood puddle was shaped like a wolf.  Game of Thrones is now a schlocky show where big characters can't die muahahaha

All I was thinking about when Dany was trying to get Drogon to fly was How to Train Your Dragon.

This shirt isn't so far fetched anymore:

dany-trains-her-dragon.jpg?f187b0

Actually, a couple of scenes are reminiscent of some of the scenes in how to train your dragon.

Edited by OmegaSupreme

For those events, together with the heavy loss at Blackwater and the massive guilt of killing his own brother have traumatized him to such an extent that he's no longer the man he once was?

I just posted it for the Stannis grammar joke.