Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Oh and that fat white bastard in Quarth who keeps refusing Danny everything is getting on my damn nerves. I am half hoping she takes over the kingdom just to have her revenge on him.

He's totally right though. RIght now I guess giving her his ships would seem like a pretty bad investment to most.

Well, in the book Doreah dies while they're still in the Red Waste, so this just kinda takes the place of Doreah dying.Also, Theon taking over Winterfell was supposed to be odd at first. That's exactly what happens in the book. Bran wakes up, hears that from Theon and is like "..... huh?" Because no one takes him seriously yet. Which just pisses Theon off and makes him more apt to do despicable things.

Yeah, and swapping Doreah for Irri makes more sense character-wise regarding something that happens in the third book.Alfie Allen has been great as Theon so far, but he was brilliant in this episode, that first 10 minutes was intense!

someone needs to make a double gif of both epic slaps :pounce: tyrion gives his wacko nephew-king, i was LMAO during that scene :rofl::bravo: funny how joffrey is more afraid of his uncle than his mother...hmmmlots of aunts and uncles have found themselves in tyrion shoes with a belligerent nephew or niece who needed some tough love!I was so not expecting the dragons kidnapping situation , how dare they? although i do remember wondering in the books why no one attempted to steal the dragons from her when they were still small, i vaguely remember her having to be extra careful with security around her dragons because they were coveted by lots of people in quarth her host included but that's why she always had one of them perched on her and seeing how in the books they're bigger than in the show at same time.Still i don't mind it ,there seems to be a clear reason for that we might get some actual blood and fire instead of pretty wordsarya scene with tywin and petyr was very tense, i was afraid for her ! i wonder if petyr recognized her? and that's why he left the message there so she could figure out how close her brother is and plan an escapetheon greyjoy pathetic try harder in another life you turncloak :sick: loved loved bran reaction :thinking: they really sped through that winterfell action though i didnt realize until after she came out and kill the guard what the wildling osha was up to as she whistled to bran and rickon and we got to see summer and shaggydog but i wonder only hodor and her are with them what does that entail concerning our frog friends?

I honestly have no clue whether or not Baelish recognized Arya. He was definitely intrigued by something he glimpsed of her (in the second half of the scene his eyes are following her instead of looking at Tywin and he smirks a couple times). If he does know he's obviously not going to spill it to Tywin until he figures out how to best use the information to his advantage.If it turns out he has figured it out then the show can't do much with it without making a serious change to the plot narrative since based on the episode descriptions given:

Episode 8 is when Arya forces Jaqen into using her third "name" to take Harrenhall from the Lannister guards left by Tywin and free the prisoners, and Episode 10 is when she gets the coin from Jaqen and then she, Gendry, and Hot Pie escape from Harrenhall

As for Tywin, obviously he doesn't know Arya is Arya. But I am 95% sure that he believes she isn't a stonemason's daughter but is the learned daughter of some Northern knight or lord. That's why he lets her be a bit frank since aside from being amused by having a smart cupbearer, she has high birth so she can get a bit of leeway. I figure he figures either she'll let the truth slip eventually or there'll be plenty of time to figure out who she is and how best to use her as a bargaining chip when things settle down.

So Ser Rodrick dies a different way in the book...It took Ned one swing of the sword to cut off the deserter's head while it took Theon 3 swings and a kick before separating Rodrick's head from his body. That really got everyone's respect. :P

Since it doesn't look like the Bloody Mummers are making an appearance. I wonder

who is going to cut off Jamie's hand?

There's really no reason for them to be in this season. They could show up early in the 3rd season and easily still do that.

Perfect casting for Bolton's bastard:

Posted Image

Best suggestion I've seen is Cillian Murphy. Too big a name obviously, but Murphy easily can nail the look and personality of the Bastard without much effort.

I doubt we'll see the Bastard in the flesh other than some guy covered up in armor and a helmet since there's been no casting news, but:

If when the Bastard turns up in the final episode he takes off his helmet to reveal Murphy, or Hiddleston, or some other known creepy British actor, the entire internet would have a collective freak-out at the surprise casting and it'd be hilarious.

• Community Manager

I honestly have no clue whether or not Baelish recognized Arya. He was definitely intrigued by something he glimpsed of her (in the second half of the scene his eyes are following her instead of looking at Tywin and he smirks a couple times). If he does know he's obviously not going to spill it to Tywin until he figures out how to best use the information to his advantage.

I believe that he didn't recognize her but he was intrigued when he noticed that she was doing her best to avoid showing her face to him.

Quick reactions:Alton Lannister, we hardly knew you. You lasted even less time than your book counterpart (Cleos Frey) did and had a more depressing end to boot.Speaking of Lannisters, Jaime made his return to the show with some killer dialogue. His initial reactions to Brienne were awesome.Yep, it was the freaky warlocks who took the dragons, in league with Xaro. That alliance plus the Thirteen murdershow and more is all new, but it adds a lot more flavor to a storyline that in the books is bland until Danaerys actually visits the House of the Undying.The Crag. "Talisa" acting all nervous about going there. Yeah, that confirms she is who I believed she was.Theon and the hunt was well done, though they changed a few minor details. Theon's look at the episode's end conveyed far more than any dialogue could.

Ok I can't think right now. I hope Bran and his little brother are still alive. I have a feeling they are. NOBODY SPOIL IT!!!!!The return of Jamie was excellent. His speech was as good as ever. I hope Catlyn cuts off his leg or something.The Dany storyline is just really freakin weird. Are those guys holding her dragons hostage or what? They said they took them but then they say they want her to raise them and they belong to her. Double you tee eff?What a good cliffhanger! I really don't think Theon killed the 2 boys. I mean where is Osha's body then? Or the giant's?