Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Other interesting thing of note:

Spoiler

They're going full-metal crazytown with Dorne I guess. Doran dead. Trystane dead. Utterly moronic vengeance lady now running the show as if she has any idea what to do without getting tons of her people slaughtered.

But even more weird: Did Obara and Nymeria learn how to apparate? Because I am 99% sure they were on the dock with Elliara et al and now suddenly they were on Trystane's ship that had Jaime and Myrcella.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

SPOILER

Spoiler

Hide contents

So I guess Melisandre just committed suicide?

No. Not at all.

Spoiler

The necklace is just the anchor of a spell that masks her appearance. That's it. From the fifth book we learn that by drawing on her fire magic she can essentially live without eating, drinking, or sleeping.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

No. Not at all.

Reveal hidden contents

She's more like Triss and Yennefer than we thought!

• Like 4

I surprisingly liked the episode.  I will say a bit of it felt like a wrap up of season 5 so season 6 could start, but it was probably the most eventful opening we've gotten since season 1 (Bran getting shoved off the tower is what hooked me on the show for its immediate balls).

Im not really getting a few of the negative reviews thinking nothing happened.  It wasn't the greatest episode, but the openers never are, it did exactly what it needed to do.

The Melisandre moment at the end was great though.  Probably my second favorite moment of the episode next to Sansa and Brienne.  The only thing I didn't like was Dorne, it just always feels like an "Oh yeah that's happening too."  It doesn't help that the Sand Snakes are extremely jarring from how the rest of the show was.

I surprisingly liked the episode.  I will say a bit of it felt like a wrap up of season 5 so season 6 could start, but it was probably the most eventful opening we've gotten since season 1 (Bran getting shoved off the tower is what hooked me on the show for its immediate balls).

Im not really getting a few of the negative reviews thinking nothing happened.  It wasn't the greatest episode, but the openers never are, it did exactly what it needed to do.

The Melisandre moment at the end was great though.  Probably my second favorite moment of the episode next to Sansa and Brienne.  The only thing I didn't like was Dorne, it just always feels like an "Oh yeah that's happening too."  It doesn't help that the Sand Snakes are extremely jarring from how the rest of the show was.

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Other interesting thing of note:

Reveal hidden contents

I called it 2 years back if you remember. ;)