Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

To help ease your nightmares, here is Oberyn and the Mountain chilling off-set

Posted Image

That is not cool. This thing will haunt me forever. Even harder than the Red Wedding. The panic in Oberyn's face, the terrified expression of his woman, the sound of the head exploding...

• Like 1

That is not cool. This thing will haunt me forever. Even harder than the Red Wedding. The panic in Oberyn's face, the terrified expression of his woman, the sound of the head exploding...

I know. I was traumatized last night...I need to watch TDK trilogy to get over this.
  • Like 1

Game of Thrones drew an eye-popping 7.2 million viewers (matching its series high) for the premiere of last night's episode. With repeat airings included, Game of Thrones garnered 8.2 million total viewers over the course of the evening.Also on HBO, the season finale of Silicon Valley notched 1.7 million viewers (2 million with repeats) and Veep garnered 1.1 million (1.3 million with repeat airings). Last Week Tonight with John Oliver drew 1 million viewers during its first airing and 1.2 million including repeats.

• Like 2

Game of Thrones drew an eye-popping 7.2 million viewers (matching its series high) for the premiere of last night's episode. With repeat airings included, Game of Thrones garnered 8.2 million total viewers over the course of the evening. 

TV By the Numbers trolling everyone there...

• Like 2

Princess Bride- Game of Throne Red Viper Fight Version

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/game-of-thrones-oberyn-inigo-montoya/

“I’m... sorry... Elia...” he whispered before grabbing his spear and spinning it for the crowd.

The Mountain heard him, but nothing connected at first.

“Who?” the Mountain asked. He carried a sword that was almost as tall as Oberyn himself and towered over almost any man living in Westeros.

“Hello, my name is Oberyn Martell. You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her children. Prepare to die,” Oberyn said.

“Who?” the Mountain asked again.

“My sister,” Oberyn said. “Princess Elia. And do you know why I’ve come all the way to this stinking shitpile of a city?”

“So you’re that Dornish brat I’ve heard about. But no matter. I will kill you just the same. Did you come here to talk or fight?”

“Hello,” he said again. “My name is Oberyn Martell. You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her children. Prepare to die.”

The two exchanged blows, neither making any hard marks. The Mountain was big, but Oberyn could move fast enough to avoid being hit. It reminded Tyrion of Bronn tiring out his opponent during his only other trial by combat.

Oberyn put all of his focus on the Mountain, who tried going for the easy kill; but Oberyn was just a little too fast for him to make his mark.

“Hello,” he said, “my name is Oberyn Martell. You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her children. Prepare to die.”

“STOP SAYING THAT!” the Mountain roared as he knocked Oberyn on the ground and broke his spear.

“Hello, my name is Oberyn Martell. You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her children. Prepare to die.”

The Red Viper finally hit his mark. One stab in the stomach. Another in the back of the leg.

“HELLO, MY NAME IS OBERYN MARTELL. YOU RAPED HER! YOU MURDERED HER! YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN! PREPARE TO DIE!”

And as the Mountain fell to the ground, Oberyn lept up and stabbed him again in the gut. Tywin and Cersei looked worried while Tyrion and Ellaria seemed hopeful that victory was imminent.

“Offer me anything I ask for,” Oberyn said.

“Anything,” the Mountain answered.

“I want my sister back, you son of a bitch. SAY HER NAME.”

The Mountain slammed Oberyn to the ground and knocked most of his teeth out. He then pressed his eyes into his skull. The crowd looked on, horrified.

“Elia Martell,” he said over Oberyn’s screams. “I killed her children. Then I raped her. Then I smashed her head in—like this!”

As Oberyn’s head made a terrifying crunching sound and Ellaria’s shrieks carried over everyone’s reaction, the grandfather closed his book with the smallest of smirks on his face.

“Jesus, Grandpa, what did you read me this thing for?” the boy, who may now need years of therapy, asked.

Posted Image

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3

be sensitive AC slater we're in mourning okkkk , doing group therapy for our eyes , this show/books is GRRM version of flaying his readers eyes ,everytime we think he's peeled off a layer he goes in for another ! tsk tsk

my most sincere commies to ellaria his woman , his daughters , his family and all of Dorne  from the Starks and the North 

we know deeply how it feels to suffer at the hands of the lannisters and their henchmen 

• Like 1

I'm ready for the show to start giving Jon Snow his due. He should be in the forefront a lot more. But they focus on KL so much that several people don't even care about the North storyline. Considering that's most likely the biggest part of the overall story... that's not good.

I think part of the problem is there hasn't been any real foil to Snow's exploits since his falling out with Ygritte. It feels like his story is just about fighting off random anonymous bad guys; it lacks the intrigue of the Kings Landing drama.

Edited by tribefan695

I think part of the problem is there hasn't been any real foil to Snow's exploits since his falling out with Ygritte. It feels like his story is just about fighting off random anonymous bad guys; it lacks the intrigue of the Kings Landing drama.

All the other storylines pale in comparison to King's Landing drama sadly (Red Wedding excluded). 

• Like 1

good news abt the ratings though I thought it would be slighty more than last time

More crying next time I guess this time :(

I grew very attached to Ygritte& frankly I root for the wildings

:)))))

• Like 1